Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: eCommerce website

Your information is really interesting that give some lesson. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for sharing your information.

Thanks for sharing the information....in depth knowledge about building e-commerce web site will be useful!!!!

To understand what is ecommerce you first need to understand all of its parts. First off, there is ecommerce hosting or ecommerce web hosting which is where your business website “is” on the internet so to speak. A web hosting provider is an online company that runs big servers that can hold many different websites files. E-commerce hosting is hosting that specializes in websites that specifically require ecommerce related software and are geared towards commercial enterprise of some kind. These servers usually host an array of ecommerce solutions incorporated into their packages.

Hi...Thanks for the information about ecommerce in this thread...

Thanks for sharing this useful information on e-commerce website. It is beneficial.

Thanks for your info on e commerce website development, i like this post.

eCommerce Website refers to the buying and selling of products or services over electronic systems such as the Internet and other computer networks. eCommerce draws on such technologies as electronic funds transfer, supply chain management, Internet marketing, online transaction processing, electronic data interchange (EDI), inventory management systems, and automated data collection systems. Modern electronic commerce typically uses the World Wide Web at least at one point in the transaction's life-cycle, although it may encompass a wider range of technologies such as e-mail, mobile devices and telephones as well.

E-commerce is business in the online environment. Here all transactions, deals take place over the internet.

* E-commerce websites have to exert an image of vibrancy, competitiveness and efficiency.

* The pages have to be search optimized if you want your site to be visible in search engines at a higher position.

* Integration of the website with PayPal would help accept real-time credit card processing instantly.

* The templates of the site should be designed professionally & there should be space to accommodate catalogues prepared in Excel.

* The site has to be integrated with other websites using HTML editor, which involves allotting codes to web pages.

Thanks for you post e commerce website information.

Great post to forward to people looking to get into eCommerce.

Although all of this would seem like common knowledge, I’m astounded by how many eCommerce stores completely miss the point.

I find myself to be very picky when it comes to even the smallest details. I don’t know why but I don’t even bother with completing a transaction if the shopping cart uses multiple pages. One page checkout remove the hassle of second guessing, streamlined, and will easily increase revenue.

Although this post is focused on the actual design, incorporating customer service features helps a ton. Live help features, through chat, will really help people that may seem a bit wary about buying a product. They’re able to talk directly with someone, get help ordering, find their shipping, and more. I think a lot of people still long for the person to person contact when shopping, so using live chat bridges this gap.