Thread: Need to find a new host (shared hosting)

Default Need to find a new host (shared hosting)

I'm looking to move away from my current Host.
    Currently I'm paying $10US/mo for the following:

15gb disk space
    150gb bandwidth/mo

I'd like to find a shared host for a similar price with established fast and helpful support who isn't susceptible to the IP blocking issues and downtime is. My current web host's support used to be great but is now largely useless. Also, free cPanel migration is a must. Backup services would be great, too, if possible.

Any information on kvchosting.net website hosting? Can I trust them?
    What are providers can you recommend me?
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Post Best Web hosting Provider - bodHOST

If you are looking for a reliable web hosting provider bodHOST is the one you can trust. Competent support from an experienced customer service team is available to help you 24/7. All hosting packages come with 99.95% uptime, free migration, 30-day money-back guaranteed, and many more.....

Great support and pricing. It's simple, inexpensive, and reliable. I have several domains hosted at kvchosting.net for several years, and have only had 1 outage.
    I just wish they had an upgrade path to a business plans, as the basic hosting can be slow some times.

Quote Originally Posted by Madagaskar View Post

15gb disk space
    150gb bandwidth/mo

I'd like to find a shared host for a similar price with established fast and helpful support who isn't susceptible to the IP blocking issues and downtime is. My current web host's support used to be great but is now largely useless. Also, free cPanel migration is a must. Backup services would be great, too, if possible.

With your requirements, I think BlueHost India's shared plan would be a fit I am sure. their basic plans start with 50GB ssd storage and cPanel. Uptime is really good and they have CodeGuard for backup with SiteLock security... basic plans cover most of your requirements including bandwidth and pricing. Support is really good. Personally, i have had a great experience with them..

hope this helps

I like kvchosting.net service. The setup was easy, the host service is good value, and is exactly as good as my pre-research showed, and the only time I had a problem, I spoke with an intelligent and friendly rep who fixed it for me.

After several weeks of my research, I found kvchosting.net on twitter. I contacted them telling my requirements and their online support answered very fast and politely.
    Now I am happy running my sites at the SSD hosting account and can highly recommend them to others.

Everything depends on the reviews, high reviews site get a large number of clients, but still, I suggest you research on there support system, some company provide only ticket support, and that all takes time
    Technical Support - eTechSupport.net
    24x7 Server Management Blog
    ▌Outsourced Web Hosting Support
    ▌Database Administration
    ▌Live Support

Bluehost is the best overall web hosting service. While competition is cut-throat, Bluehost continues to impress in almost every aspect, delivering the complete package of speed, security, versatility and, most importantly, superb reliability.

I have more than 10 years of experience in developing and hosting websites and applications using different types of technologies, but this is the first time I deal with such a great web hosting provider like kvchosting.net provider. Very professional and advanced dashboard, latest cPanel, impressive support, reasonable price, and very efficient servers.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Madagaskar View Post

15gb disk space
    150gb bandwidth/mo

Going with the right web hosting provider is always good. Because all your future presence will depend on the services offered by the hosting provider.
    While selecting a reliable web hosting provider, I think first you have to work on your requirements and budget. Once you get to sort this then you can move to search for the right hosting provider. At the time of searching remember some important things, affordability, service, support, and reliability. These are the crucial aspects that will maintain your online presence.