Thread: VPS which is the best one ...

Default VPS which is the best one ...

VPS accounts from legionbox.com and rockhoster.com are attractive for me and I have to sign up with the best one, which one should I try?

I'd recommend you to try a VPS from time-tested providers: I mean hostingsource.com and owned-networks.net.
    Knowledgeable personnel can be found in tech service which is very solid, don't nickel-&-dime me.

Since Exmasters.com have good technicians, they handle things faster and correct, so they can handle the technical issue better in less time.
    This is a straight-forward, easy to use a service provider. Tech support is quick and reliable.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

VPS deals from hostingsource.com and owned-networks.net are worthy.
    They provide high uptime, qualified support even for an out-of-competence questions, flexible price policy - these are just a few words from the huge list of benefits they're offering to their customers.

I have been hosted with many other hosts but Blazing Fast Host is the best! It's great web hosting provider.
    My experience is great! I really love their easy to use control panel. Everything is great! The support-guys are very cool and fast!

You can check out HostGator India for their excellent servers and uptime. Bandwidth is very important and HostGator India looks at these aspects in depth to accommodate your hosting needs.

If you're looking to get started, their quick plan is great. excellent support and above all that overall excellent performance ..

-hope this helps

I have been with hostingsource.com for almost 9 months and have NO complaints about any of my websites, blogs or databases I have hosted with them.
    They have delivered all that they promised. Servers are fast, heaps of spare processing power, database queries happen very quickly.