Thread: Personal web site suggestions ?

Default Personal web site suggestions ?

Hi,
    I've been searching various hosts, nothing I've tried seems to work for me in terms of free for a webpage. I'm going to pay but want to get the following:

1) Text pages, sort of a medical information site, includes probably about 15 pages of links for solid medical info (like anemias, vitamins, stomach, nerd research articles, etc.) alone. Otherwise probably 25 in total.
    2) Some screenshot images of some pdf's. A number of these would be like 100K or less or so.
    3) Would need something to help me create the site. I'm an Oracle person not a web person but I can wing some small HTML type stuff.
    4) Don't need tons of space, tons of graphics, or MySQL, etc. Ability to contact me from the site would be a good, maybe a form type email but otherwise that's it. No forums or lots of people, this is specialized. Don't need a domain name either.
    5) Do want month to month payments if possible or low cost yearly plan types.

Thinking to try Kvchosting.net or QHoster.com web hosting? What host is better? Any reviews please?

Suggestions?

Thanks
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

I am using shared hosting from kvchosting.net for over nine months now and there is a marked improvement in the standard of business communications.
    The services are professionally managed using the latest technology. Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 5 minutes of posting.

Coupon: KVMXENOPENVZVPSANDSHARED30OFF for 30% OFF for all XEN, OpenVZ, KVM plans, including resellers!
    Coupon: QHOSTERSHARED60OFF3Y for 60% OFF for all Shared Hosting plans, including resellers!

QHoster.com is a great web host choice! Fantastic features, extremely fast, very reliable and constantly boosting my quotas! Amazing webhost!

1. Include: Your Elevator Pitch
    2. Include: Examples of Your Best Work
    3. Include: Where You Are Around the Web
    4. Include: A Great, Professional Blog
    5. Include: Testimonials That Prove Your Worth
    6. Include: You, Visualized

Best Web Hosting Providers

Bluehost – Best Web Host for Beginners.
    Dreamhost – Most Affordable Monthly Plans.
    HostGator – Best Scalability for Price.
    Hostinger – Best Cheap Hosting Plans.
    A2 Hosting – Fast & Reliable Shared Hosting.
    GreenGeeks – Best Eco-Friendly Hosting.
    WP Engine – Best Managed WordPress Hosting.

I have been with QHoster.com for more than 7 months and have loved their hosting and service. It is a tremendous value (I host several sites, corporate and personal).
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

I have been with QHoster.com for a few months now and host a number of websites on the KVM VPS hosting package.
    I have always had excellent customer service with very fast (within a few hours) responses on the few occasions that I have needed to contact customer services.