Thread: How can we filter product options in salesforce cpq?

Default How can we filter product options in salesforce cpq?

How can I filter product option while creating a quote in salesforce cpq.

Example I have a main product "Dell Laptop" - I create 2 features "Hardware" and "Software". I have a "region" field in product option with values X or Y

I add below product options in relevant feature and region Hardware - CPU,RAM etc (no region) Software - X region: MS Office, Notepad Y region: Firefox

Now when I create a quote. I should be able to select add options and in software feature I need a filter value based on which only the RELEVANT PRODUCT OPTIONS will load So I select X region only MSOffice and Notepad should load.

How can I solve this problem?

I have tried looking in lookup query and lookup data. The problem is I may have 15-20 options in one feature and adding lookup data with show and hide for two feature will increase manual work and creating combination for each feature

When they select one of those products, Salesforce CPQ adds it to the bundle as a product option. Choose a Product field that you want to filter your product options by. Choose the value on your filter field for filtering your product options. The filter field must be a Product field.