Thread: Sharing experience of using pop up ads

Default Sharing experience of using pop up ads

I am here to share my honest experience in online earning, I tried number of sites to earn money, CPC/CPM/CPA everything, CPA did not work for me at all, I could not get any lead done, CPM I joined I got cheated as site did not paid anything, I was almost about to cancel my hosting and stop my site, than one of my Indian friend recommend me to give a try to eDomz.com, at first I was not interested, than he insisted me join and I joined using his referral link, after that I added code in my website and I forgot about it for few days.

I do have few thousands visitors in my site from all over word, after few days I just thought to check my account and I was so surprised and very happy to see I earned between $5-10 everyday in my account and I reached over $5 minimum, so I immediately requested payment in my paypal, and got another surprised, when I received money in my paypal within 1 hour of requesting payment.

I contacted support and got answer of my emails also, I never received such fast and nice support from any other network before, I had to wait for days and send multiple emails to get any info, but with edomz.com I am so happy, I get response of my enquires fast, I can earn good, what else someone need, thats why I thought to share my experience with other, after all if my friend would not have shared this with me, than I would not have known about it either.

I am very sure, whoever joins this program they will not regret, since I see a lot of good review about their service already in many forums and I myself is very happy with revenue I can make from my website

Ok Good..Let me also try this website..Before that, do we need to pay anything for signup?

knowledge base software

Quote Originally Posted by a2one View Post
    I am here to share my honest experience in online earning, I tried number of sites to earn money, CPC/CPM/CPA everything, CPA did not work for me at all, I could not get any lead done, CPM I joined I got cheated as site did not paid anything, I was almost about to cancel my hosting and stop my site, than one of my Indian friend recommend me to give a try to eDomz.com, at first I was not interested, than he insisted me join and I joined using his referral link, after that I added code in my website and I forgot about it for few days.

I do have few thousands visitors in my site from all over word, after few days I just thought to check my account and I was so surprised and very happy to see I earned between $5-10 everyday in my account and I reached over $5 minimum, so I immediately requested payment in my paypal, and got another surprised, when I received money in my paypal within 1 hour of requesting payment.

I contacted support and got answer of my emails also, I never received such fast and nice support from any other network before, I had to wait for days and send multiple emails to get any info, but with edomz.com I am so happy, I get response of my enquires fast, I can earn good, what else someone need, thats why I thought to share my experience with other, after all if my friend would not have shared this with me, than I would not have known about it either.

I am very sure, whoever joins this program they will not regret, since I see a lot of good review about their service already in many forums and I myself is very happy with revenue I can make from my website

Ok Good..Let me also try this website..Before that, do we need to pay anything for signup?

knowledge base software

Quote Originally Posted by a2one View Post