Thread: VPS Hosting Provider is Required

Default VPS Hosting Provider is Required

Hi Guys,
    I'm looking for a web hosting provider for someone who is starting out building websites.
    What I'm looking for:
    1) support multiple domains
    2) good with WordPress
    3) supports Cpanel
    4) I'm good with $30-$40 a month
    I'm just starting out and have no experience with web service providers, the only thing I have picked out is my domain name.
    What are your views on Exmasters.com , Liquidweb.com and also QHoster.com web hosts?
    What hosting provider would you rather choose? Why?
    thx for your help
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Cool Research and Analysis

Hello,

There are a lot of best and reliable VPS hosting providers available in the market. But while selecting any VPS hosting provider, I think first you have to work on your requirements. After that make a list of all the available top web hosting providers and sort them according to your budget and requirements.
    After doing this research, you'll definitely get the right one.

I think you can check dmca ignored hosting from warez-host.com. They have pretty low prices and good support and I believe with them you will have really good services.

Quote Originally Posted by Madagaskar View Post
    Hi Guys,
    I'm looking for a web hosting provider for someone who is starting out building websites.
    What I'm looking for:
    1) support multiple domains
    2) good with WordPress
    3) supports Cpanel
    4) I'm good with $30-$40 a month
    I'm just starting out and have no experience with web service providers, the only thing I have picked out is my domain name.
    What are your views on Exmasters.com , Liquidweb.com and also QHoster.com web hosts?
    What hosting provider would you rather choose? Why?
    thx for your help
    You should go for BlueHost India if that is your requirement and budget range. When it comes to managing WordPress, I don't think there is any player that comes as close. The name you mentioned are good but I suggest BlueHost India because they are a great brand that is trustworthy. Their service response time is excellent.

Check qhoster.com in case you want to save some funds and get good VPS.
    They have now 50% OFF for their VPS with code BLACKFRIDAY

If you are looking for a reliable VPS hosting provider bodHOST is the one you can trust. Competent support from an experienced customer service team is available to help you 24X7. All VPS hosting packages come with 99.95% uptime, SSD Storage, 30-Money Back policy, and many more.....

I highly recommend kvchosting.net to those who want a stable, fast provider.
    This host treats its clients with great care and maybe for this reason they have grown that much for such a short period.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

If you're a beginner just starting a WordPress blog, then there's no need to get VPS hosting. A shared hosting plan will provide all the resources you need to get started. Shared hosting plans are budget-friendly and don't require a lot of technical skill to get started with

Well, exmasters.com hosting service is good value and is exactly as good as my pre-research showed, and the only time I had a problem, I spoke with an intelligent and friendly rep who fixed it for me. It's even a provider that has made some effort at being sustainably powered!