Thread: Hunting for the best Web Hosting

Default Hunting for the best Web Hosting

Hunting for best Web Hosting. As a non-member till now, I've learned a lot by browsing through the forums: No to EIG, lure of unlimited space, etc. So thanks to all. Didn't opt for any local hosting services because of unenthusiastic and poor response to queries. Good enough as most belonged to EIG, which I discovered here is least preferred. Would appreciate a second opinion of veterans and experienced members for the same old question. Currently, I need a hosting plan for a personal website, but may invest in a multiple websites hosting plan for websites of clients too, which hope is legit.

any information on bullten.com and also swissns.ch website hosting solutions? Alternatives for comparison? What web host is better? Why?

Thanks and Regards
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Good alternatives could be:
    kvchosting.net
    cloudarion.com
    hosthator.com

But you need better to test all of them to make sure that they are the ones you really need.

If most of the visitors of your website come from Asia, you won't regret choosing Hostneverdie website hosting solutions. Hostneverdie has more than 10 years of experience in the industry. All web hosting packages come with reliable 99.9% uptime, 24/7 competent support, free website migration, 15-day money back guaranteed, and much more.

Cool Do some research and analysis

Hello,

While selecting the right web hosting provider, I think you should do some basic research and analysis. In that you can list some of the affordable and well know web hosting then sort them according to your requirements, meanwhile contact them personally and ask the solution for your requirements.
    This is the right one to pick the right one, according to your web hosting requirements and budget.

I know that warez-host.com would be good option for you.
    They offer really good managed webhosting and have great support.
    I do not believe you need more.

Post Best Hosting Provider - bodHOST

Based on your requirement I'd like to recommend bodHOST as the best hosting provider. They have a great uptime of 99.95%, technical support is amazing available 24x7.

If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH hostforweb.com shared hosting.
    For most of my support requests, I have received a reply in five minutes or less, and they always do a good job with solving my problems.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

I would highly recommend cloudarion.com hosting for any sort of PHP/mySQL hosting needs. I love the fact that I feel like a valued client whenever I have a question that I need to ask - it feels like I'm in contact with human beings who treat me as a human being, rather than getting soulless cranky responses.