Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need to find a new host

Default Need to find a new host

I'm looking to move away from my current Host.
    Currently I'm paying $10US/mo for the following:
    25gb disk space
    800gb bandwidth/mo
    I'd like to find a web host for a similar price with established fast and helpful support who isn't susceptible to the IP blocking issues and downtime is.
    My current web host's support used to be great but is now largely useless.
    Backup services would be great, too, if possible.
    Thinking to try llhost-inc.eu hosting, but do know if they are good. Have you ever tried them before?
    Any other hosts?

Hey there!
    I'm not aware with llhost-inc.eu, however I would suggest that you look into reviews and support services before settling on a company since many firms just provide ticket assistance, which takes awhile to complete. Check out internet reviews.
    Choosing the right web hosting plan is one of the challenges because you have a lot of options and types available on the market. It has a greater impact on your overall branding and performance of your online business.
    Before selecting a web hosting plan, it is also important to understand your hosting needs such as:
    -The number of websites do you want to host?
    -Does your website require higher performance?
    -Whether you require auto-scalable web holding with high uptime.
    -Quality customer support
    -Data security
    Once you've gone through the following checklist you'll have enough information to select the best hosting service that suits your requirements.
    Thank you...

Hi, If you're looking for a new web host, I recommend bodHOST.
    bodHOST is one of the greatest hosting companies in the world, with its own servers in the United States. They have many customers all around the world, including India, the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and many others. They provide phone and chat help 24x7, so you can contact or text them if you have a lot of issues.
    bodHOST is offering a 50% discount on shared hosting. Use the promo code "FBSH50" to take advantage of these fantastic deals.

Default Need to find a new host

I can say is that Quickcloud Hosting is the best hosting provider and it has the biggest storage offered in the cloud.
    Check now: https://quickcloudhosting.com/pricing

I have been using hostnamaste.com Cheap Linux VPS for more than 1 year.
    The technical support is outstanding - support tickets tend to get a response within minutes, which usually resolves the problem.
    What I want to recommend to others is their customer service.

Go with NetShop ISP team of professionals. They are offering Free Trial on VPS plans: https://netshop-isp.com.cy/free-trial-vps/
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

If you are looking for the Best Hosting service At an Affordable Price, AccuWeb's VPS Hosting plans Are the best for you.

The starting price of AccuWeb's VPS plans is $9.99/month with great customer support, 1GB RAM, 2vCPU, 500GB Bandwidth with one Dedicated IP address.

It provides 15 multiple server locations. You can choose the best location server as per your requirements. Also, it provides 24/7/365 customer support.
    AccuWeb Hosting: Shared Hosting | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Hosting | WordPress Hosting

Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate those needs.

Taking the advantage of the opportunity can recommend you to look at Hostnamaste.com, Dreamhost.com and also NetShop-isp.com.cy reliable hosts.
    Go ahead, they offer enough disk space, bandwidth, email services, free domain name, free website builder tool (CMS tools such as WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla).

As you may know, the truth comes out of comparison. So take a look at Hostingsource.com and also Tzulo.com website hosting solutions.
    They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Nowadays, there are plenty of hosting providers available, so, selecting the right one is a little bit crucial. I think, first,
    you have to work on your requirements. In the available web hosting providers,
    those who can provide or fulfill all the requirements at an affordable price then you choose them as your future hosting provider.
    If you are looking for reliable, affordable web hosting services and 24/7 support, WHUK is the right option for you.