Thread: Which server is better to sign up with?

Default Which server is better to sign up with?

Servers from QHoster.com and Owned-networks.net are to my liking and I have to select the best one for hosting a forum, so what would oyu do being in my place?

Red face

See,

Both the above-listed hosting providers are the best in the market. But before go with any web hosting provider, first you have to research it. Through this, you'll get the completed idea about their services and support. Once you selected the hosting provider, it may some time to migrate to other hosting providers. Because you have already paid for it.
    Last edited by Smith_euk; 12-09-2020 at 10:38 AM.

I've been hosting with large hosting providers, and the major problem with most web hosts is customer support and overloaded servers.
    I am pleased to say QHoster.com team has helped me a lot in the past year, they are very reliable and trustworthy.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Cool Depends on your requirments

Hello,

Which hosting provider is best for your site, is totally depends on your requirements and budget. Personally, I don't have experience with the listed ones. But I assured you that WHUK is the most affordable and reliable web hosting provider for your site.
    They provide all types of hosting solutions at an affordable price point.

QHoster.com is open for anyone who is curious about their services. They contact me every week and ask if everything is running efficiently. I like this. Value for what I'm receiving is excellent.

XMASQH25OFFHOST - 25% SHARED RESELLER VPS AND COMODO POSITIVE SSL - Recurring 2 more times!
    Christmas Promo 2020 - Shared hosting and Resellers & All VPS servers, except cPanel Managed and OpenVZ (Budget) LE VPS.
    Last edited by №Lucky; 12-23-2020 at 06:22 AM.

If you have to run an e-shop the best one is KVM VPS it will have dedicated resources, Root access over the server

Use QHoster.com coupon code: XMASQH12OFFDEDI -12% - any billing cycle, Lifetime recurring discount on ALL SWITZERLAND AND USA DEDICATED SERVERS!
    Christmas Promo 2020 - Dedicated servers in Switzerland and USA, Lifetime discount.

They've reduced the price for Dedicated server x5670 in Switzerland from $169.95 to $159.95 per month.