Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Searching for the best HOST for running Wordpress

Default Searching for the best HOST for running Wordpress

I would like to ask some experts help in order to help me to choose the company.
    What do you think about Hostdepot.com?
    The reason for my request is that I am looking for good place where I can order Wordpress hosting solution and this company seems to be good for me.

Do you know anything about it?

I believe you should look for more options to compare offers and choose the suitable one. I know that Hostome.com is providing high available support and cheap prices, you should definitely use them.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

any reliable host nowadays can run wordpress, you should check for hosts stability before using

I advise you to compare all web hosting services, as it is a top priority for your new web host business to be well-provided with all necessary tools.
    Can put forward a suggestion to have a look at interativeonline.com shared hosting accounts.
    They can be good for running wordpress sites.
    Easy set-up in control panel as well, and an excellent price.

I have a site running on wordpress, but that's a free account. I am also thinking of purchasing a paid hosting. As of now I researched to find the criteria for a good hosting for wordpress, since I think all are capable of hosting a wordpress site. I've come up to three criteria in finding a reliable hosting and I want to share this to you:
    - customer support
    - cost
    - quality
    I am into these three.

In my opinion, it will be reasonable to choose visiba.com for running wordpress sites.
    The pricing is very good, especially for what you buy for it. Enough space and bandwidth and the servers are powerful for running of my web site. There are many useful features included into their hosting plans.

Quote Originally Posted by President View Post
    Enough space and bandwidth and the servers are powerful for running of my web site.
    I agree with this, and also I prefer to have a host for wordpress that is easy to install, and of course, it's a plus if they are offering a money-back guarantee. While browsing I found this list and see each host, I think they are good: http://www.webhostingsearch.com/wordpress-hosting.php it gave me lots of info on what to look in a wordpress host, i hope it'll help you too.

I recommend you to use Hosteasier solutions.
    Their plans are totally compatible with any CMS and provided with high performance and helpful support for cheap prices.

I guess happy-hosting.com is good for running blogs on Wordpress.
    Prices are competitive and support is perfect.
    And there is a 20% discount in their services: CUT20OFF.

If I were you, I would choose Hostdepot.com - these guys never sell overshared network as many other hosts do, so your sites will be always up and very fast.
    As for customer support you will absolutely love it, each time you contact them, you'll experience great response time and very helpful information, they will fix any problem.