Thread: Cheap and fast hosting for CMS Sytems like Drupal and Joomla?

Default Cheap and fast hosting for CMS Sytems like Drupal and Joomla?

Hey Guys,
    does anyone have a recommendation, which web hoster has good conditions for CMS Sytems like Drupal and Joomla?
    I don't know much about IT, so I want to have a web hoster, that has very good support.
    Also, I want to have good prices for what I get.
    What can you say about Netshop-isp.com.cy , Reliablehost.com and Exmasters.com web hosts?
    Thank you guys anyway for the help.

All I want to say is that I am very happy using Netshop ISP Cheap and Fast Web Hosting with Free cPanel & Free Domain services.
    This is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. Currently, I'm satisfied with their tech support service, plus speed and uptime have been great.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Get Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd"). Exmasters.com will serve your demands.
    I simply do not believe there is a superior web hosting and support service on this planet.

I strongly believe that Kvchosting.net is a really good web host. One of the best providers I have dealt with in a long time.
    Since I've signed up, every single question I have had has been answered immediately and intelligently. I've noticed no downtime and my site loads faster than ever.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

NetShop ISP has been working on refining the conventional web & server hosting products and introducing a truly innovative set of solutions that are affordable enough to kickstart a Startup project and scalable to meet any software, hardware and traffic volume needs.