Thread: Fully-managed VPS account to buy

Default Fully-managed VPS account to buy

Which VPS is betetr to stick to for me - either kvchosting.net or scalahosting.com? Share your thoughts with me please.

Service: Just perfect for me so far. I have no complaints to share. I mostly use emails on my domain name rather than web site itself, but it seems that both working well.
    Uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers - I highly recommend kvchosting.net SSD web host for hosting forum discussion boards.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Try deals from legionbox.com and rockhoster.com.
    They are, quite simply, the best. All questions are thoroughly answered by knowledgeable professionals and, believe it or not, they get back to you when they say they will.

I am continually in awe of the speed and accuracy of the kvchosting.net support team.
    Their courtesy, caring, competence and commitment eclipses - by several orders of magnitude - anything else I have experienced in 10 years of dealing with web service supply businesses.

VPS plans from asvhost.com and libertyvps.net are reliable enough tos ign up with.
    They have plans which are suitable for the greater part of the web masters containing a great amount of on-demanded resources.

I am happy with kvchosting.net web host. Now I have much better speed, network uptime (without any downtime), nice scripts.
    They even offer nice free bonuses and solutions - this is a great plus for them. They also do e-commercing.

Well in terms of buying a right VPS, have a look at plans which hostingsource.com and qhoster.com provide.
    Their customer support is simply outstanding. Quick to be summoned, they solve your problem in no time, and they even offer a little personality. I’m overall satisfied.