Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need VPS advice

Default Need VPS advice

I have wordpress site with 250000 UV monthly. Not to much plugins
    No big peaks and max user in same time is about 350.
    Site have about 1000 pages, mostly text and pictures. Also some add delivery by adsense.
    Please can someone recommend proper VPS resource. And some good provider in Europe...
    What can you say about Exmasters.com vps hosting? Are they good?
    Thanks
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Quote Originally Posted by Madagaskar View Post
    I have wordpress site with 250000 UV monthly. Not to much plugins
    No big peaks and max user in same time is about 350.
    Site have about 1000 pages, mostly text and pictures. Also some add delivery by adsense.
    Please can someone recommend proper VPS resource. And some good provider in Europe...
    What can you say about Exmasters.com vps hosting? Are they good?
    Thanks
    The most reliable and reasonably priced web hosting services can be found at WebhostingWorld.The most basic plan for virtual private servers (VPS) starts at around $25 per month.We are currently providing a discount of twenty-five percent on our webhosting services.This is a limited-time promotion.

I would highly recommend Rockhoster.com kvm vps to any people not happy with their current host.
    I am able to focus on my business instead of worrying about my site's uptime, since all that is taken care of very well.

Providing superior hosting services, OwnWebServers is a reliable, experienced, and one of the best VPS hosting companies. It has 4 global data centers in the US. Ownwebservers understands that every business has different hosting needs; hence they offer a variety of plans for you to choose from. VPS plan starting $7/month with the below features:

•99.95% uptime guaranteed
    •No hardware maintenance
    •Fast and reliable
    •Daily Backups and Snapshots
    •Quick Server Deployment

You can save 55% OFF on all affordable vps hosting plans - Use Code XMAS55. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

In the 8 months I've used netshop-isp.com.cy cheap vps, I can only remember 1 significant session of downtime, and that was partially my own fault because I didn't update to a new server when they asked me to. They solved all the troubles. I am happy with them. The help guides are detailed and largely up-to-date, but I used them less than I normally would, because most stuff simply works well as is and as it comes pre-configured.

Several friends have moved their business sites to GTHost.com and also Regvps.com vps hosts and I plan to move my primary corporate web site to them soon as well.
    Great cheap service and easy too use. The interface is easy to use and suitable for beginners. I feel fortunate to have found them and recommend them highly.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

I can recommend services from hostpro.com as an alternative option.
    They have good and high-quality servers, qualified technical support and reasonable prices.
    You may want to consider the "NVMe VPS-1" plan or the "WordPress Start" shared service. If you have a simple WordPress site with low traffic, I don't see the need to use a VPS if you can host it on shared servers.
    For more detailed information, I recommend contacting hostpro.com technical support directly.

Default Only hostpro.com

Absolutely, I can share my experience. I run a similar WordPress site and had great success with hostpro.com. They've been really reliable and offer top-notch service. Their VPS plans handle high traffic smoothly, and the pricing is fair for what you get. Plus, their support team is super helpful. I'd definitely recommend checking them out, especially compared to Exmasters.com. They could be just what you need for your site's requirements.

Default Secure and Stable VPS Hosting Solutions

As the name indicates, a server is an advanced equipment store having virtual hard disk that hosts the web page files under one domain so that people can see them on the internet.

For example, a server is a computer which has certain characteristics, folders in them and are hosting the files under the domains that allow your site to be found on the net.

It was once thought that only experts in programming and internet acquired a server, but this is a myth and that all people can access them either by necessity or as a source of business, because if we have to server hosting, can sell and make money.

There are many companies dedicated to supply servers and there are many types of plans. This depends on the features that people need like storage space, memory, or depending on the processor speed needed.

There are many types of servers but when we talk about VPS server, it is a virtual private server which is dedicated to specific tasks and improve the performance of hosting, with controlled access.

Through this the user has all the features and resources of advanced equipment, ie where you can manage your domains and share them with other people but with controlled access.

Characteristics of VPS Hosting Servers:

The characteristics depend on the plans held by the company and on budget and the needs of customers.

VPS Servers Are Available on Linux and Windows

It has a plesk or cpanel control panel
    Manage and administer both hardware, software and servers
    Backup Service
    Disk controllers for speed
    IP Addressing
    Advantages and recommendations

VPS Servers have many advantages such as ensuring that the page will not suffer any problems.
    Server is adapted to your needs
    Handles more comfortable prices unlike dedicated servers
    Among other advantages, VPS Hosting has become the best alternative for people who do not want a shared server, or a dedicated server.

For this reason I invite you to purchase one of these and not get left behind in the way of having your own hosting and domains in the best way, a story in memory, speed and security, and as I mentioned before, in this way you can also obtain new sources of revenue.

On average, how much traffic do you expect each month?
    Pretty good vps solutions are offered by these decent hosts:
    1) Regvps.com
    2) Midphase.com
    3) Profvds.com
    You will get pure solid-state (SSD) storage and high-capacity network connectivity that provide blazing fast speeds.