Thread: i need to host a blog in the USA

Default i need to host a blog in the USA

I have a blog that i need to host preferable in Miami, Florida because of the location of my visitors.
    How is kvchosting.net hosting services? any experience dealing with them?
    Do you think that US hosts can meet my needs in terms of speed connection?
    will you point me a good host?
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

If you're looking for a reliable web hosting company, I'd recommend bodHOST.com, which offers premium services for an absurdly low registration price. They used the Single Shared Hosting plan for this list,

They’ve also got an impressive list of unlimited features:

Email accounts
    Websites
    Bandwidth
    Free Migration
    Daily Backups
    Free Domain
    24/7 Live Support

See, everyone is different from another. I would recommend you to go with the eUKhost.
    The reason behind, it is the No. 1 independent web hosting solution provider with over 18 years’ experience in providing affordable, reliable and high-performance hosting services from SMB's to high organisations worldwide.

WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
    Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
    Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
    Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

So far cloudarion.com has been an exceptional host. They are fast, great customer service. I have no complaints. They have servers located in the USA.

I really appreciate the quality of kvchosting.net service, every time when I have a problem with the system, the response was been very fast to resolve my problem.
    Network uptime is very consistent and customer service interactions have been quick and professional.

Hey there!
    I'm not familiar with kvchosting.net hosting services, but I would recommend that you examine reviews and support services before selecting a firm since many companies just give ticket help, which takes time. Read online reviews. Also do kindly go through this following checklist before choosing a hosting provider;
    1. Uptime
    2. Available storage
    3. Monthly traffic
    4. Loading speed
    5. Data security
    6. Customer support
    7. Payment methods
    8. Content management system
    9. Do a free trial
    10. Discover extra benefits
    Once you've gone through the following checklist you'll have enough information to select the best hosting service that suits your requirements.
    Thank you...

Uptime is good. They are not deceptive as most others whose claims are later found false.
    Kvchosting.net LIVE support is very quick and agent will get to you in a seconds. Tech support is good and resolved several issues with getting my SQL database moved over from my old host.

I would STRONGLY recommend kvchosting.net SSD VPS to anyone that is setting up a website.
    They have great polite staff and that is why it was pleased to communicate with.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
    Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
    Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
    Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.