Thread: Cheap and reliable VPS plan to buy ...

Default Cheap and reliable VPS plan to buy ...

Comparing VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and scalahosting.com, which one is better to sign up with and why?

I would suggest some tips and aspect that you need to be considered while choosing the best one. Speed, security and 24/7 instant support are the most important features that every web hosting provider should provide.

I have compared over 15 web hosts and finally decided to give cloudarion.com ssdvps hosting a try. I was put in some verification jorney after the payment and only when I talked to manager on phone I was sent VPS details. A bit not comfortable it was. I have been in touch with support department constantly, because one day I needed full rebut, another day I need help with installation needed stuff etc. They have always been fast to respond.

Accounmts from hosting.uk and asvhost.com are worth trying.
    The value is great, my web site is really fast, and the people have been exceptional as well. All in all, I definitely Recommend them; the money will be very well-spent.