Thread: VPS which is fully-managed and cheap ...

Default VPS which is fully-managed and cheap ...

Which VPS is better to sign up with - either hosting.uk or scalahosting.com?

Cheap is very subjective. If you are looking for VPS with USD 30 per month good VPS servers with India or US as location then HostGator India is the best bet because their performance is terrific. Anything below budget is best suited for non-commital endeavors because people don't want to invest long term. I started a blog with them with shared plans and gradually as I scaled and monetized my site, I switched to VPS. So, yeah, they are certainly not that cheap but excellent when it comes to performance.

Particularly impressed with the live chat customer service support provided by hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS host - extremely helpful.
    The plans are quite cheap when you figure what you're getting for them. The servers are fast.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

I chose bodHOST VPS Hosting service 4 months ago and never regretted a thing.
    My sites are always online and I am happy that my visitors are satisfied with the speed connectivity.
    Top web host to deal with. highly recommended.

You may try VPS accounts from QHoster.com and HostingSource.com as they are well-balanced and cheap.
    These hosts are the BEST companies and always deliver TOP Notch Customer Service. They are available 24/7, with minimal wait times and are always happy to help you resolve any problems with your website.

Quality customer support ties in closely with reliability and is something that should never be overlooked.

On the account of the fact, can recommend you to look at Vpsblocks.com.au, Arvixe.com and also NetShop-isp.com.cy VPS hosting solutions.
    The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.