Thread: web hosting for e-commerce websites?

Default web hosting for e-commerce websites?

Hi,
    What is the best web hosting for e-commerce websites out there?
    I need to have a unique IP and also SSL Certificates.
    Have seen QHoster.com offered nice ecommerce hosting plans.
    Are they reliable? (especially for running e-shops)

What web hosts would you rather choose? And why?
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

Quote Originally Posted by Querrido View Post
    Hi,
    What is the best web hosting for e-commerce websites out there?
    I need to have a unique IP and also SSL Certificates.
    Have seen QHoster.com offered nice ecommerce hosting plans.
    Are they reliable? (especially for running e-shops)

What web hosts would you rather choose? And why?
    You can go for Bluehost India's e-commerce hosting if you are going for a website that is totally e-commerce. I suggest it since they are known for WP and e-commerce hosting. But apart from the requirements you have, there are many reasons I would choose them for any other provider. Here are a few of these reasons:

1. Website speed- Impeccable with this because page loading has to be quick and is important. if not, people bounce off quickly.
    2. Hosting- Overall speed and performance are great with Bluehost India. They really understand the finer nuances of an e-commerce website.
    3. Transactions- they provide a platform that helps in doing transactions quickly. No obstacles here.
    4. Security- Make a special note of this, their security and backup are really world-class. frequent auto-updates and backups that are cloud-based make it easy for you to do business without hassles.
    5. Presentation of images/products- This too is important for e-commerce players. With Bluehost India, the theme options (more than 200) take care of the variety in which you can showcase your products.

So if you are looking for an eCommerce website to host using these parameters I suggest you take a look at WordPress hosting so that your website is a woocommerce website with seamless e-commerce integration. I would like to say that this is one of the best in the market.

Also, pay attention to your needs. Ideally, e-commerce websites take a very long time due to the nature of their business. Also, find out what kind of traffic is expected as bandwidth is key for the website.

I have been hosting with QHoster.com for years and their support has always been great, as well as their uptime and just about everything else.
    The live support is not always there but once caught online, they will really help you with your troubles.

I needed a lot of additional help getting things sorted out as my previous host organized things quite differently, but I can honestly say that I'm confident in the efficient, flexible, and powerful services available to my sites through QHoster.com web host. They are offering over 30 Locations: UK (Bristol & Coventry & Maidenhead) , USA (Miami |FL| & Atlanta |GA| & Piscataway |NJ| & Dallas |TX| & Chicago |IL| & Seattle |WA| & Los Angeles |CA| & New York |NY|), Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois), Bulgaria (Sofia), and more.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...