Thread: Do you use the webmail in cPanel?

Default Do you use the webmail in cPanel?

I've always been wondering.. Do people actually use the webmail included in our hosting packages? Personally I use Gmail for my emails, although I kinda like Roundcube too..

I connect my email accounts to outlook and check them through there.

I personally find checking mail through cPanel a painful experience

Post Re:

I use the email a host provides in the control panel, but I own all my servers so I do not use shared hosting. I use email from Gmail for personal use and YouTube and other places.

Post Re:

I also use Gmail for my emailing.

Same goes to me , gmail for my mailing but anyhow sometimes I do try switch over Cpanel and almost kill me alive for that experience

You can access Webmail directly through your browser or log in to Webmail through the cPanel interface. To log in with your Webmail account, perform the following steps: Enter your username in the Username text box. Enter your password in the Password text box.

Webmail is computer software that lets users access and manages their email accounts via a web browser. If you are a cPanel hosting user, you can access webmail applications using the server's IP address, domain, or dashboard control panel.
    AccuWeb Hosting: Shared Hosting | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Hosting | WordPress Hosting