Thread: How do I get a free domain name on WordPress?

Default How do I get a free domain name on WordPress?

How do I get a free domain name on WordPress?

Sign in or log in in your wordpress admin, from there you'll be able to get a subdomain like abc.wordpress.com. You cant get abc.com domain for free from any domain providers.

WordPress.com does not offer completely free custom domains (e.g., yoursite.com). Instead, they offer free subdomains (e.g., yoursite.wordpress.com) for your WordPress website. If you want a custom domain without the WordPress.com subdomain, you typically need to purchase it. However, there are some ways to get a custom domain at no or minimal cost

Default hi

To the best of my knowledge, as of September 20, 2023, WordPress does not offer a free domain name when setting up a website with their platform. However, there are a few alternative options you can consider.

Use a subdomain: Instead of registering your own custom domain, you can create a free website using a subdomain provided by WordPress. Your website's URL would look something like "yourwebsite.wordpress.com." While this is not a custom domain, it can be a cost-effective solution if you're not looking for a fully professional setup.

Explore other website builders: There are other website builders that do offer free domain names with their basic plans. For instance, platforms like Wix and Weebly provide free subdomains or custom domains for a limited time, typically with some limitations on features and branding.

Look for promotional offers or discounts: From time to time, WordPress may run promotional offers or provide discounts on domain name registrations. You can keep an eye out for such promotions by visiting their official website or subscribing to their newsletters.

Remember, it's important to evaluate your website needs and options before making a decision. Investing in a custom domain can provide more professional branding and control over your website in the long run.

i am considering the best niche at the moment

https://givevaluefirst.com/affiliate-marketing-v-mlm/