Thread: How do I transfer my domain to WordPress?

Try to contact SSD Cloud and their team will help with everything you may need. Having submitted support tickets a few times (purely to request changes to account settings, etc. and NEVER to complain), they've always been answered within 5 minutes! Even submitting one just now at 6 minutes past midnight, it was answered with an email response in under a minute!

You no longer need to search through the masses to find reliable hosting providers.
    With one simple click you can access a vast knowledge base, which contains expert answers to common questions.

I am glad. Zappie host New Zealand hosting service is based on quality and I will definitely continue using their hosting services for hosting my present and future web sites. Recommended.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

Default How do I transfer my domain to WordPress?

Go to https://wordpress.com/start to create a new site on your account. You will want to select a hosting plan for the site. If you have already registered a new domain name, select the default free WordPress.com address. Then, click here for instructions on moving the domain name to the new site.