Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Importance of quality link in the promotion of website

Default Importance of quality link in the promotion of website

According to you what are the importance of quality link in the promotion of website. Does quality helps in getting high ranking in search engines. Share your suggestions with me.

To be visible in google, it is very necessary to know the strategy of google. Linking has an important role in ranking of a web page. Having quality inbound links allows for a web page to top the index charts of google like Google, Yahoo, Ask and MSN.

Post Re:

I think if your website have quality and dofollow backlinks than your website get ranked well and you will get a huge amount of traffic to your website.

Backlinks from highly authoritative websites on particular topic are more valuable.It brings in a lot of traffic into your website. When links are placed in a site that is discussing the kind of products you deal with, the link will naturally bring in targeted traffic.

Quality links are easily indexed by search engines thus making your site more visible on the net and will give you more customers.

My job is SEO, so your suggestion I also have very good help. Thank you!
    Health is Wealth

Yes, of course choosing the quality links will always gives you the good benefits for the websites in the search engines. We have to choose quality links in favor of Page rank, no of back links that website have etc.

knowledge base software

Quote Originally Posted by aquariusmediaa View Post
    According to you what are the importance of quality link in the promotion of website. Does quality helps in getting high ranking in search engines. Share your suggestions with me.

If you create your backlink on high PR website then you get back more link juice which is important to improve the rank of your website. So quality backlinks are always important to improve the rank of your website.

I think if your website have quality and dofollow backlinks than your website get ranked well and you will get a huge amount of traffic to your website.

Well, quality is as important as quantity. Link popularity, the number of inbound links to your website, plays a significant role in determining your web site’s ranking in a Internet search results.