Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Storage VPS hosting accounts?

Default Storage VPS hosting accounts?

Guys,
    I need your help.
    Require over 100 gbs of HD and 3000 gbs of bandwidth + 24/7 tech support
    What can you say about OBhost.net web hosting accounts?
    Any info on their reliability, uptime, speed?

Default routerhosting is cheap and reliable

go to https://www.routerhosting.com/ and then you can see their plans, and the last one is a custom plan. Contact their support and tell them about what you need and they will let you know about the pricing which is cheap as far as i Know.

Default Storage VPS hosting accounts?

Try ownwebservers.com hosting.
    Support is helpful, servers are fast and stable.
    They supply the kind of affordable service that anyone would appreciate.

VPS plans from QHoster.com and Legionbox.com are the best.
    Reliability -Never Goes Down
    Technical Support - Always Respond
    Customer Service & Billing - will email before billing and after billing consistently
    Server & Net Speed - always optimal
    Price & Value for Money - Great pricing.

Pretty much all the providers nowadays come with a money back guarantee. So you are free to explore different web hosts and pick the best.
    Nice website hosting solutions are offered by netshop-isp.com.cy and cloudarion.com web hosts.
    It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

I know from personal experience that exmasters.com chat support is online 24/7 and I personally use it quite a lot.
    It's satisfying to be able to quickly handle the technical side of hosting my site and remain focused on improving the content.
    Recommend their VPS hosting - the best sequence of shared and dedicated servers.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

my way Quick Cloud Hosting is the best hosting provider.please try https://www.quickcloudhosting.com/

So far so good. KVChosting.net server performance is excellent. I have referred several friends to the service so far and all say activation has been approximately between 30 - 90 minutes.

WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
    Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
    Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
    Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

Using the right type of web site hosting service is so serious to your success.
    Nice website hosting solutions you can get from QHoster.com and Greenwebpage.com providers. Highly recommended A+++.