Thread: Low cost VPS account to sign p with ...

Default Low cost VPS account to sign p with ...

I need your advice in terms of buying a right VPS comparing deals from kvchosting.net and rockhoster.com, so which way is better to follow?

I signed up with kvchosting.net web host and everything went very smoothly.
    They offer 1 hour response guarantee, but I can say that they reply in 10 minutes after support ticket sent. Their features look really great. I am glad to deal with them.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Lightbulb

If you're looking for a low-cost VPS account for your business, you've come to the right place. Get all of the features on the web first, then choose a hosting service that offers the greatest features at a low cost.

Have to rely on rockhoster.com tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.
    Decent amount of features and a really good knowledge base when you have questions. Highly recommend them!

Recommended rockhoster.com professionals to others. The hosting packages are affordable and full of useful features.
    I get system updates on every part of their network as it happens. The Control panel is amazing, the system is very solid altogether.

When we went to kvchosting.net it was a different world. These guys really know their stuff, a professional team they are!
    They're awesome and so extremely helpful to this stay-at-home-Mom who needs support. I want to make them all cookies!
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

My experiences with INSIGHT WEB HOSTING VPS hosting has been 100 percent positive. It hosts my sites and I changed to them from another host because of problems with the previous host. Support can be slow at times and setup took up some time because they marked my order as fraud.

Lightbulb

I really suggest Host.co.in, one of the best VPS Hosting providers in India and globally. They have its own data centres in India, the United Kingdom, and Canada, as well as excellent support available via Live Chat 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They have a Christmas Web Hosting Offer for 2021: Get a 25% discount on VPS Hosting Plans — Use the code XMASS25 to get a 25% discount.

I strongly recommend BODHOST, one of the best VPS Hosting services in the United States, India, and around the world. They have its own data centers in the United States, India, the United Kingdom, and Canada, as well as great customer service available 24X7 via Phone and Live Chat. For the year 2021, they have a Christmas Web Hosting Offer: Use the coupon 50XMAS to get a 50% discount on VPS Hosting Plans.