Thread: Cheap VPS is needed ...

Default Cheap VPS is needed ...

Should I buy a VPS from luxhosting.lu or asvhost.com?

You may notice many different kinds of web hosting providers and all of them are top of their quality.

Try exmasters.com VPS hosting. The uptime is very good and I haven't faced any problems yet. Easy to work with the base Webmin system; no weird gotchas.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
    Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
    Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
    Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

Good hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
    I think you will make the right decision to choose Arvixe.com, Hostforweb.com and also Cloudarion.com - compare their feature-rich VPS hosting solutions.
    You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.

Just choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
    Give my recommendation to try kvchosting.net or hostnamaste.com VPS hosting solutions. They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

See, everyone is different from another. The above-listed hosting providers are the best to sign up but here I would recommend you to go with the eUKhost.
    The reason behind, it is the No. 1 independent web hosting solution provider with over 18 years’ experience in providing affordable, reliable and high-performance hosting services from SMB's to high organisations worldwide.

Hey there,
    Kindly check out the hosting services provided by myresellerhome. We provide all kinds of options for VPS according to your needs and preferences. Talk or chat with our 24/7 , 365 support staff and they will be more than happy to assist you with your VPS needs.
    Thank you...

I think HostMines linux web hosting is a good deal! I'd like to say that I have great network uptime and the connection speed is fast at least by my standards.

Not necessarily cheap VPS is good. You get what you pay for. You need to figure out what applications you will be running on this VPS and their resource needs, such as CPU, memory, disk, network etc. and size your system up accordingly. There are outfits which can sell you a VPS for almost $1/mo rate but all you get is, may be 1/500th of a physcial CPU, 256MB RAM and if you are lucky 2 GB of disk, which you can barely run a barebones Linux OS. It might be good for teaching yourself Linux fundamentals but that’s pretty much where it is useful. Anything more and it will barf.

So, the best VPS is the one which is sized according to your needs