Thread: Searching for shared hosting in the USA

Default Searching for shared hosting in the USA

I'd like to host my new Wordpress blog and need your help regarding my hosting provider choice.
    My requirements 25 GB space, 850GB traffic, Linux.
    They should have MSN tech support and full system backup.
    I have already found hostingsource.com web host and not sure if I can trust them.
    Is it reliable web host? Do you know anything about them?
    Any hosts for comparison?

See, everyone is different from another. The above-listed hosting providers are the best to sign up but here I would recommend you to go with the eUKhost.
    The reason behind, it is the No. 1 independent web hosting solution provider with over 18 years’ experience in providing affordable, reliable and high-performance hosting services from SMB's to high organisations worldwide.

Default Searching for shared hosting in the USA

I would recommend you to go with the quickcloudhosting.Best hosting provider.

Default Shared hosting in the USA

If you are looking for a reliable and trustworthy company that will provide you shared hosting service, you should definitely check our services. We guarantee 99.9% uptime and 365/24/7 customer support, and that too at affordable costs.
    One of the best hosting packages, which is a bestseller we have, is the silver package which costs you only $4 per month it includes 5 websites, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited disk space, and much more.
    Do checkout once; you won't be disappointed.

Try https://www.hostforweb.com - It provides industry-leading managed solutions with personalized customer service and support.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

You can also try cloudarion.com - Definitely a site to recommend!
    Very Cost effective compared to other providers and so quick in resolving problems, would recommend to any business.

Keep Up the Good Work Guys !!

Our website design and hosting experience has been wonderful since switching to Tzulo.com web hosting in the USA.
    I'm a local client of theirs and can say the respect and reliability I feel I deserve has been achieved since I switched to them. My site has been upgraded to the latest version of phpbb plus phpbb security mod.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Hey there!
    I'm not aware with hostingsource.com web host, however I would suggest that you look into reviews and support services before settling on a company since many firms just provide ticket assistance, which takes awhile to complete. Check out internet reviews.

Lightbulb

If you're looking for shared hosting in the United States, I recommend bodHOST. bodHOST is a leading hosting provider in the United States.

bodHOST has its own servers and offers the greatest hosting services in the globe; they have customers from all over the world, including the United States, the United Kingdom, India, Canada, and many others. bodHOST is a fantastic shared hosting provider.

On shared hosting plans, you can get a 50% discount. Plans at bodHOST start at $0.99 per month. You can take advantage of this discount by using the promo code "FBSH50" until February 28th, 2022. For further information, go to the landing page.

Excellent service would definitely recommend cloudarion.com SSD VPS in the USA to others.
    The mail system works great, and their MySQL servers work better than any we have tried to date.
    Glad to find them!