Thread: Looking For a reliable Server

Default Looking For a reliable Server

Hello guys
    I'm looking for a reliable hosting provider for a Good Price I can go Up to 40 euro / month
    anyone know where I can find it ?
    What can you say about hostingwalay.pk hosting and reliability?

Thanks in advance
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Lightbulb

Host.co.in is one of the best and heap VPS hosting provider in India. with the best features like High SSD Storage, 20x Faster, Data Centers option, 30 Day money back policy and many more! Also they are running the best deal on VPS - Save 15% OFF on all VPS hosting plans - Use Code VPS15 Offer is limited period.

If you're seeking a dependable hosting and server business that can handle all of your hosting requirements, our company is the best option to choose. We offer 99.99% uptime, provide SSL certificates, 24x7 customer assistance, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited websites, and SSD storage, among other features. Additionally, the packages we host are super affordable and dependable. You can customize them based on your requirements and budget and we would be happy to assist you throughout your journey. Do Check out once!

ASVhost.com and hostwebis.com servers are the best.
    The staff is always nice. Every time I had a problem or something I didn't know they offer to fix it in no time. The prices are good, and you get what you paid for.

I find Xxiwebhosting.com to be incredibly Perfect. Never have down time, price is reasonable. Management people are also friendly, really can't ask for more.
    I am glad that I found this decent host.

Services from hostingsource.com are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
    Very good services and support with low rate are available from them.

I thought of moving to other hosts but this service is really good and I'm gonna stay with hostingwalay.pk for quite sometime. Good speed and uptime.
    It is a solid hosting provider whose entry-level services can scale according to your needs.

I would suggest that you use BodHost if you are looking for reliable servers. BodHost is among the top hosting companies in the world. Customer support is available 24x7 via chat and phone. There is a 50% discount on VPS this month. By using the "MHVPS50" coupon code, you can purchase VPS and receive 50% OFF

Thumbs up

Host.co.in one of the best and cheap web hosting provider in India. Their VPS hosting plan starts at just Rs 999/month with get free domain on annual subscription plans.

Also they are running the best sale on VPS hosting - 20% OFF on Linux | Windows VPS Hosting - Use Code VH20. Offer is limited period.

Best Features:

Free Domain
    Free Migration
    24/7 support
    30 Day Money Back Policy
    Unlimited Bandwidth
    High SSD Storage
    Full Root Access
    Daily Backups and many More!