Thread: Affordable hosting required (50 gbs of hard disk)

Default Affordable hosting required (50 gbs of hard disk)

Looking for any suggestions on these needs:
    - 50 gbs of hard disk
    - Linux
    - 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
    Moreover, I would like to know your views on cloudarion.com SSD VPS hosting plans?
    price looks to be super cheap. How stable is this host? Any info about them?
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Hey there!
    I'm not familiar with cloudarion.com SSD VPS, but I would recommend that you examine reviews and support services before picking a firm since many companies just give ticket help, which takes time. Read online reviews.
    Before selecting a cheap hosting provider kindly do look into their security and reliability reviews. Often in exchange for cheap prices certain hosting services compromise on security and customer service. This can lead to a lot of issues such as compromised security due to hacking attempts and poor or lack of customer/technical support. Also do check out this essential features that a good and reliable hosting provider should offer;
    1. Uptime
    2. Available storage
    3. Monthly traffic
    4. Loading speed
    5. Data security
    6. Customer support

bodHOST is the reliable web provider since they value their customers' demands, in my opinion.In the hosting market, support is essential because it assists customers in resolving issues at any time. Customers gave them a 4.8 out of 5 star rating for their superb 24/7/365 customer service and 99.95 percent uptime.
    Their administrative and technical teams have always been accessible to assist us with any requests we've made and to guarantee that our transition to their server went smoothly.

So far I have been very pleased with cloudarion.com SSD VPS hosting. I have not noticed any downtime or slow browsing speed.
    Support is excellent, servers are fast, and their pricing is very affordable.

I've been with cloudarion.com SSD VPS hosting service for over 8 months now and I've not had one problem with them.
    The tools provided are great, but for the prices they charge more could be offered.
    Pricing is so to say reasonable. You get what you pay for.

No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. Highly recommend cloudarion.com SSD VPS hosting service.
    I frequently ask questions of their support staff on all different topics and they are always patient and helpful.