Thread: Low cost server provider ...

Default Low cost server provider ...

Cheap servers are available from kvchosting.net and asvhost.com and I am in two minds which way is better to follow and why?

I am very pleased with service from kvchosting.net dedicated hosting provider. They have always been prompt and effectual in helping me.
    Technical support issues are resolved in a timely manner. Pricing for the service is very reasonable and I have never had a service interruption.

If you are looking for a reliable managed server, I would like to suggest to you our services, where we provide unlimited storage, unlimited bandwidth, free SSL certificates, 24x7 customer support, 99.99% uptime, and much more. Also, you can totally customize the plans according to your needs and requirements at affordable prices. Do checkout once!

Thumbs up

Host.co.in VPS hosting for a while now, and I'm quite pleased with how quickly my websites load. It's been a pleasure to deal with someone who is both informed and patient. YES. Easy to use control panel.