Thread: Need a good E-commerce Web Host

Default Need a good E-commerce Web Host

Hi,
    What is the best web hosting for High Power websites out there?
    I need to have a unique IP and also SSL Certificates, DDos protected
    Have seen cloudarion.com and digitalserver.com.mx offered nice e-hosting plans.

How reliable is this host? Any other recommendations?

Hey there!
    I'm not familiar with cloudarion.com and digitalserver.com.mx, but I would recommend that you examine reviews and support services before picking a firm since many companies just give ticket help, which takes time. Read online reviews.
    In order to successfully run an online business, it is more necessary than you would believe to choose a reliable eCommerce hosting company. Unfortunately, too many companies fail as a result of slow web page loading times, insufficient security, and poorly maintained web server infrastructure.
    Consider the following characteristics while choosing an eCommerce hosting provider:
    1. High Performance
    2. Bandwidth and File Storage
    3. Scalable Hosting
    4. Proactive Support
    5. Full Security
    6. Automatic Backups
    7. Developer-Friendly Environment
    8. Non-Managed vs. Managed Host
    9. Support For Your Ecommerce & CMS Software
    10.Payment Integration

Cool

Hello,

10 tips that will help business owners to Choose The Cheap and Reliable Web Host :

• Know your Web hosting Need
    • Choose the Right Hosting Plans
    • Read Reviews
    • Choose the Right Amount of Bandwidth
    • Don’t get a stick on Price
    • Read the Terms of Service
    • Check Customer Support
    • Know the Backup Plan
    • Ask the Security Features
    • Avoid the company Who Can’t Handle Growth

For more details, please visit Hyperslice. One of the UK’s leading, independent providers of Managed IT Services, the Hyperslice Group also provides an inclusive range of hosting services through they two subsidiary brands, eukhost and Web Hosting UK.

Hi, If you are looking for hosting provider for your website than you should go for bodHOST.
    bodHOST is one of the best hosting provider in the current market. As they are providing many good services to their customers. They have 24x7 customers support which help you anytime.
    bodHOST is giving 50% on Managed VPS. Use this coupon code "MHVPS50" and grab this offer.

See,
    There are numerous best web hosting providers available on the internet.
    You are looking for a web hosting provider for your eCommerce store then you should be very careful because all your future online presence and business fully depends on which type of hosting services they provide.
    So, while choosing the web hosting provider for your eCommerce site or online store, I think should keep some points in your mind, like it should reliable, it has a 24/7 technical support team, should able to solve all the issues, no downtime, etc. VPS and cloud hosting is always the best options to host an eCommerce website.
    I hope this will help you to find a reliable web hosting provider that fulfills all your requirements.

I myself am quite happy with digitalserver.com.mx website hosting. They make the extra effort to be helpful. Very good price, great service.

I recommend cloudarion.com SSD VPS to all of my friends and plan to be with them for a very long time.
    Perfect support service provided by their team of experts. The quality of the hosting is very good, i would recommend this host to other webmasters.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

Digitalserver.com.mx is great! I submitted all of my information and then received an email that I would hear from a tech shortly to "activate" my account.
    They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...