Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PayPal?

Hybrid View

Default PayPal?

With all the talk about PayPal do you still use them or do you use other services as well now?
    SolidShellSecurity.com Web Hosting. Providing Quality and Secure Hosting! Starting under $1/mo. Want a coupon? e-mail us!
    99.9% Uptime + Daily security scans + 24/7/365 Helpdesk & Live Chat Support
    Need management or server configurations like security? Can do! We offer many security based services and managment options.

What do you mean by saying "With all the talk about PayPal..."? What's the talk about PayPal? Is there anything that bothers you. PayPal is one of the biggest and definitely most open and reliable ways of sending and receiving payments. Many people rely on them. I personally prefer to use a merchant account, but many smaller companies do not have one.

Please anyone guide me to start a account in paypal..And also let me know whether i need to pay any amount for signup process?

http://knowledgebasesoftware.wordpre...gement-system/

Quote Originally Posted by HostColor View Post
    What do you mean by saying "With all the talk about PayPal..."? What's the talk about PayPal? Is there anything that bothers you. PayPal is one of the biggest and definitely most open and reliable ways of sending and receiving payments. Many people rely on them. I personally prefer to use a merchant account, but many smaller companies do not have one.

I have PayPal account. But I don't usuall use it.

I don't prefer the pay pal way of ranking. But its useful for top businesses.

Paypal is a e-commerce business gateway providing the facility of payment and money transfer via the help of internet. Online money transfer is nowadays very much in trend and very easy way of money transfer method. I am still using the paypal service and very much happy with it.

hi guys i want paypal account actually im from Pakistan so paypal not allowed there so i want a paypal account have hosting business so any one can help me ?

PayPal is the preferred choice of online users. There is no charge to setup a PayPal account, it would be a good option to have PayPal payment gateway on your website along with other payment gateways.
    MilesWeb : Your Hosting, Our Responsibility !
    Unlimited cPanel Hosting | Dedicated Server Hosting in India | Cloud hosting providers India

If you have a pay pal debit card and then any store that accepts credit cards will accept it.

We use both paypal and other services. but paypal is more convenient and secure payment method !