Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PayPal?

I strongly dislike PayPal because if a customer does not pay their bill and then it kicks into the new month, the customer may pay the new bill and ignore the old one that is now way past due.
    Robert Williams, Owner
    Williams Web Solutions
    www.WWSHosting.net
    info@williamswebsolutions.net
    Sales & Support – (361) 455-6471
    Billing – (361) 592-7887

#1 Business-Class Shared Website & E-mail Hosting, #1 VPS & Dedicated Server Hosting, and #1 Website Development

Paypal is a simple and secure approach to begin tolerating installments on the web. It's additionally a surely understood installment technique that your customers trust. In the event that you as of now have a site, utilize our installment catches to acknowledge platinum card, and ledger installments setup just takes a couple of minutes.

Paypal Is safetest and Simple to pay.! . and have milion people using it I think i never use another service except it.. argh I just remembered. i have using Payoneer

I use them as I am just starting out and they are the easiest and cheapest to integrate. I intend to integrate a more substantial billing system in the future.

Paypal = Shopping online shouldn't cost you peace of mind. Buy from millions of online stores without sharing your financial information.

PayPal is one of the world's biggest Internet installment companies.[7] The organization works as an installment processor for online merchants, closeout destinations and other business clients, for which it charges an expense.

It's almost now being two years that I have been using Paypal for doing foreign Transactions as it is the easiest payment gateway for getting those foreign transactions done with ease.

Although there's Payoneer which exists as an option but Paypal is much more simplified than payoneer.

Paypal is easy to use and faster for another software. transfer money online in seconds with PayPal money transfer.

We use Paypal along with other modes of payment. Paypal is convenient for a lot of our users so we do offer it.