Thread: Reliable hosting for asp.net?

Default Reliable hosting for asp.net?

Hi,
    I want to host an ASP.NET application with SQL Server.
    The application shall be accessed by over 10k users. Mainly a database oriented application.
    What server configuration i need to host this.
    Can I trust Netshop-isp.com.cy and Hostingsource.com website hosting? Any feedbacks? What host is better?
    Thanks and Regards

After you sign up with NetShop ISP cheap web hosting, they contact you during the first week just to know if you are happy and have no technique troubles.
    It provides industry-leading managed solutions with personalized customer service and support.

I've been using hostingsource.com for a long time and must express the point that their service is prompt and excellent.
    I feel that the package, I am running my web sites at, is well-suited for all individuals and any business needs.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

Choosing the best web hosting plan is one of the most difficult tasks since there are so many alternatives and varieties on the market. It has a stronger influence on your entire branding and online company performance.
    Consider the following aspects that a reputable and dependable hosting business should also provide:
    1. Uptime
    2. The amount of storage space available
    3. Bandwidth
    4. Loading speed
    5. Data security
    6. Customer service
    7. Take advantage of a free trial.
    8. Discover extra perks available.
    After going through the checklist below, you'll have enough information to select the best hosting company for your needs and budget.
    Thank you

If you are thinking about getting a host for your website, or moving your site to netshop-isp.com.cy web host, take my word for it, these guys ROCK.
    As far as I'm concerned, the technical support and live chat have been excellent. The main point here is that if you do need help, it's there for you.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

eUKhost is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
    Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
    Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
    Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

I Saved Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all HostingSource.com Servers/VPS plans.
    Overall, I am quite satisfied with the service they provide, as well as the customer service and customer support & team.

Thumbs up

If you are looking the reliable hosting for asp.net, Ownwebserves.com Hosting offers customers 10 times faster Linux-based VPS hosting, with little to no downtime due to hardware redundancy. Online stores are fast, safe, and protected against brute force and DDoS attacks since servers are designed for e-commerce.