Thread: High End Servers in Chicago (US)?

Default High End Servers in Chicago (US)?

Greetings to all webmasters.
    I have a client who require a nice server with these specs:
    E3-1265Lv3
    16GB DDR3
    1x1TB HDD
    1000Mbit Unmetered
    Chicago (US)
    Do you know anything about gthost.com web host?
    The thing is that it offers pretty good dedicated servers in Chicago. What are your views on them?
    Any other reputed hosts with servers out there?
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Would highly recommend these guys above others. It's all good! Can add that GThost.com is an expert in providing dedicated server hosting service.
    The price for the server for 1 day starts from $5 - The tutorials are helpful. It's a great service.

WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
    Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
    Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
    Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

Give gthost.com a try. Like their Chicago dedicated server. They are great - I had some initial troubles setting up/transferring from my old host but customer support was very helpful.
    Value for what I'm receiving is excellent. Speed connectivity is pretty fast, uptime is great and features are unique.

I highly recommend GThost.com instant server hosting. The service, both as a web host and in dealing with customers, has been most satisfactory.
    Any questions I've had have been answered quickly. They've gone out of their way to help me even when the problem was my own lack of knowledge.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

I would recommend gthost.com instant dedicated server to anyone who asks me for quality, professional web hosting.
    Their customer support is great. Any ticket I've put in has resulted in a real e-mail response within 10-15 minutes.

See, everyone is different from another. The above-listed hosting providers are the best to sign up but here I would recommend you to go with the eUKhost.
    The reason behind, it is the No. 1 independent web hosting solution provider with over 18 years’ experience in providing affordable, reliable and high-performance hosting services from SMB's to high organisations worldwide.