Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hostdone or Hostgator or bizbuilderhosting Webhost?

Default Site5 or Hostgator or bizbuilderhosting Webhost?

I decided to ask forum community to help me in choosing a web host for running of my Joomla project.
    I found Site5.com, Hostgator.com and also Bizbuilderhosting.com - they look to be reliable.
    Need 15GB space, 100GB handwidth, Linux.

What hosting provider would you choose? and why?
    Last edited by Madagaskar; 06-23-2011 at 11:51 AM.

Well, hostgator seems to have doubtful reputation.. never heard about bizbuild..

There is no denying the fact that Hostdone.com will be the most reasonable choice of web host for you.
    Their network uptime is great, support is helpful and pricing is very cheap..
    I found the code "HOSTDONE20" - you will receive 20% discount.

I suggest you to have more options to choose from. Take a look at Interactiveonline.com, experienced host with featured plans and high performance solutions. You should definitely try them.

+ one more vote for hostdone.com web hosting provider.. I have some clients who have been extremely and painlessly satisfied dealing with them.
    Their pricing is reasonable without any doubt.. The uptime is excellent, their promise of 99.9% is correct.

It looks like hostdone offers the most attractive plans.. I have checked their cheap hosting deals and was impressed frankly speaking.
    I've contacted their support and the thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.

I do not like HG or other big hosts and know nothing of the third company named in title, so the choice of mine would obviiously be in hostdone.com favour.

Taking into account your needs, I recommend to look at m6 cheap hosting solutions. Its pricing is cheap, it provides stable hosting services.. and it can be the perfect choice whether you are looking for business or personal web hosting.
    Network uptime is GREAT, support is helpful.

Thanks for your replies and useful suggestions..
    I chose Hostdone.com - their customer support can be rated 5 +, they helped with setup and explained me everything I got (features, bonuses and many other things).

I'll write a review soon.

Think you will have better business with aspnix.com, as the company has experience and has never been badly reviewed.

May also agree about the suggestion of interactiveonline.com. The company is very promising.

Think you will have better business with aspnix.com, as the company has experience and has never been badly reviewed.

May also agree about the suggestion of interactiveonline.com. The company is very promising.