Thread: Instant servers?

Default Instant servers?

Hey,
    I wonder if you tried https://gthost.com/?
    They promise to provide instant servers?
    Prices are sweet..
    Have you tried them?
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

I have heard that gthost.com has everything automatically processed. That's why I believe they have pretty good reviews and they are really great.
    I think you will not regret if you try them out.

Low-cost trial starting at $5/day. One thing I must say about GTHost.com is that they have excellent customer service. Like their instant servers.
    I call it an all-inclusive hosting provider with a professional 24/7 customer support team.

Cool

See, it is totally depends on your requirements and budget to which hosting provider is right for you. From the above-listed web hosting provider, you can choose any of the best ones. But first, you have to find out the best one. So, for this, you need to analyse their websites as well as compare their features and plans.
    eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
    █ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
    cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

Thumbs up

bodHOST is an amazing VPS Host. Not only is it one of the cheapest options available, but the performance and features are also incredible too. Over the last few years, bodHOST has managed to get a good balance between their VPS services and their shared hosting plans, and their quality is better than most of their competition.

bodHOST basic service costs just $24.99 per month. This service gives you several great benefits including 50G SSD storage, 2 GB of RAM, and quad-core processing power. And as they have a range of different services available, you can always find one that suits your needs.

Starting Price $24.99/mo
    Bandwidth / Disk Space Unlimited
    30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
    24/7 Customer Support
    Daily Backup

Fully-satisfied using GTHost.com instant server hosting. The crazy part is that I get support responses in HOURS, not days. Most of my questions are answered in less than 4 hours, which is fantastic.

As I know GTHost.com has good reputation in the hosting services market. They offer discount program - pay for 3, 6, 12 months - get 5%, 10%, 15% discount.
    The price for instant servers looks so sweet. They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.