Thread: VPS account. The USA or EU?

Default VPS account. The USA or EU?

Hello,
    I have some dilemma here. I have huge Wordpress blog with users from around the world. ~50% are from the USA and 48% from EU and ~2% from Australia.
    I need VPS.
    I consider 2 providers at the moment: kvchosting.net for the US location and rockhoster.com for Europe.
    What would be better in my case?
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

I would recommend you to use CDN if youre not. A website with a multi-location audience should use a CDN for better performance.
    You should check AEServer hosting plans that provide the best wordpress hosting for any traffic, whether it is high or low.

I can recommend you hostingsource.com for USA and libertyvps.net for Europe.

Cool

Hey,

If you are looking for the best VPS hosting services then there are a lot of best and affordable VPS hosting providers available in the market. You just need to pick the right one according to your requirements. For affordable reliable web hosting services, I think eukhost is the best option for the best managed VPS services.
    eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
    █ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
    cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

Nowadays, there are plenty of hosting providers available, so, selecting the right one is a little bit crucial. I think, first,
    you have to work on your requirements. In the available web hosting providers,
    those who can provide or fulfill all the requirements at an affordable price then you choose them as your future hosting provider.
    If you are looking for reliable, affordable web hosting services and 24/7 support, WHUK is the right option for you.

I've been with Hostnamaste OpenVZ VPS for 2 years now and couldn't be happier!
    I've recommended them to several people who now also use them and are impressed with their uptime and website speeds.

Thumbs up

Boasting world-class technology, 2 data centers, and affordable pricing, Ownwebservers provides you an easy way to create a strong online business presence. Ownwebservers offers facilitating all types of websites, including business, personal, social, and non-profit websites.

•Powerful hosting
    •Intuitive interface
    •Affordable
    •99.99% uptime
    •Unlimited storage and bandwidth
    •20x faster SATA disk drives

We are at your disposal 24/7, send us an email at support@ownwebservers.com or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!

I would like to sincerely thank the guys from kvchosting.net for the excellent service they provide.
    Their plans are quite cheap when you figure what you're getting for them.
    As for their servers, they are really fast.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

Why not give Exmasters.com VPS hosting a try?
    They have powerful and fast servers located in Europe and the USA.
    I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have used before.