Thread: Which VPS should I have a deal with?

Default Which VPS should I have a deal with?

Which VPS (qhoster.com or netshop-isp.com.cy) should I have a deal with?

Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?

Give my vote for NetShop ISP Cheap VPS solutions. High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for the website!

Excellent performance combined with the best value around. NetShop-isp.com.cy interface is simple. Servers are fast
    They are always quick with answering my questions and I have seen them go above and beyond the call of duty several times.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

I have been very pleased with the reliability and speed of QHoster.com Managed cPanel VPS hosting.
    Enough space and bandwidth and the servers are powerful for running of my web site. There are many useful features included into their hosting plans.

Default Vps

Best VPS server hosting on the internet, you will probably get confused with all the industry jargon and technical terms. The most significant benefit of using Linux is it is open-source. Over half of the VPS server runs on Linux. It implies that many hosting companies develop various cost-effective VPS hosting packages with greater flexibility.

Linux is better than Windows because of its performance, security, stability, and cost-effectiveness. In Linux, software updates can be done easily and quickly. Most users prefer cheap Linux VPS hosting over a dedicated or shared network. Linux hosting is better than a shared network, as users are not supposed to suffer from downtime because of another website shared on the same network. Also, this option is cheaper than a dedicated server you may not need.

I'd draw your attention to VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
    Their services and support are superb and extremely dedicated.