Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Server Hosting package

Default Looking for Server Hosting package

Hey guys,
    I am in search of a reliable host offering feature-rich Server Hosting:
    1000 gbs of SSD space, 40000 gbs of bandwidth, Linux.
    Any info on GTHost.com and also NetShop-isp.com.cy server hosting? Is the price ok for their packages?
    What hosting provider would you rather choose? Why?
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

I am extremely happy NetShop-isp.com.cy customer for more than 3 years. There is no denying the fact that it's reliable, very nice hosting offers and hosting provider.

Thumbs up

bodHOST Hosting, you can expect to get exceptional server performances with high uptime (>99.95%) and low Time-To-First-Byte (<450ms) in addition to their solid customer service. Their VPS hosting plan is highly recommended if server performances are your priority.

Their VPS Hosting Starter plan starts at only $24.99/month with high SSD Storage, Full Root Access Daily Backups and many more!

Verpex is Best Web Hosting Providers , https://clients.verpex.com/aff/?a_ai...a_bid=23496e10 , and Shared Hosting Plans & Reseller.

Whether you're a startup, established business, blogger, or manage multiple websites, we offer the fastest cloud hosting plans to grow with your site. Pick a plan at Verpex, and start building towards success.

I should also note that I do not have large amounts of traffic visiting my website, and that is something which could change my review, however, at my mediocre traffic requirements, hostingsource.com server hosting in the USA has served my in all better than any other host I have ever had. I am always impressed with their price.

I chose netshop-isp.com.cy server hosting about 2 years ago and they have been all that I could hope for, with absolutely no problems since I moved to their hosting service.
    When I need support, it is quick and takes care of the issue with no attitude. I am not an IT guy so this is important to me.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

Cool

As per my research and experience, first, you need to work on every point of the mentioned web hosting providers then you can decide which one is the best web hosting provider for your business/site. For more details, you can visit eukhost and initiate a live chat. eUKhost is a truly independent, privately-owned company that has been providing managed hosting solutions since 2002. They are trusted by over 35,000 clients, large and small, in 120 countries, to host their 600,000+ websites.
    eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
    █ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
    cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

I am 100% happy client, highly recommend GTHost.com instant server hosting services.
    It has been the perfect web hosting provider for me. Very reliable and fast friendly technical support. My expectations are always exceeded.

WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
    Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
    Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
    Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

Red face Looking for server hosting package

Choosing the right web or server hosting package nowadays is not a piece of cake. There are a number of hosting companies offering the biggest space, unlimited web space etc. But one should make sure that the hosting service provider should be reliable, at the same time it should offer all the things you need. If you are looking for a server hosting package for your tax or accounting programs then Quick Cloud Hosting is the one. It offers best server hosting, and reseller hosting plans.

While you are looking for a server hosting platform here are some major points that you need to care of:
    Make Uptime a Priority
    Ensure Reliable Customer support
    Look for cybersecurity features
    Multi authentication feature
    Backup method
    Last but not the least Price

If a hosting company offers all of the above features then you can go with their service, but before you move further with their service do not forget to take their trial service to analyze their service.

Quick Cloud Hosting is the company that I found very reasonable with all the above points. If you really think of server / cloud hosting, you should give a try to Quick Cloud Hosting.

Thank you.