Thread: Current Specials on hosting solutions?

Default Current Specials on hosting solutions?

Hey dudes,
    Think it will be useful for newbies and experienced webmasters to share current specials and discount codes offered by web hosting providers.
    So, decided to create a topic where users will share them. As for me, I've found OBhost.net started to offer 30% off the price on hosting, SSLs and 90% off the price on domain registration.
    BTW, do you know them? Are they reliable?
    Other specials and discounts?
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Taking the advantage of the opportunity can share discount on Webdock.io VPS hosting solutions:
    Use the code: GOFASTVPS - gives $10 USD credit that can be applied to your account once signed up.

All of their work is based on quality. Highly recommended.

Once you sign up for a reliable web host for your website, you gain immediate access to any of the tools and features, and start building your web pages within minutes!

Try Virtono.com website hosting. They are offering nice specials:
    1) Web Hosting - Pay €1 EUR and get 6 months of premium Web Hosting.
    2) Cloud VPS - The KVM 1G plan (1GB of RAM) for only 2.5Euros monthly.
    It was very easy to upgrade, took only a minute and can be done at any time. The customer support is far superior than others (what I been advised by others, who use other providers).
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

Well, OBhost.net is prompt, courteous and has continuously gone the extra mile to make sure everything is running smoothly.
    Definitely recommend their OpenVZ VPS solutions in Pakistan. As far as reliability, features, and pricing go they are a little bit above average.

Hosting is one of the best parts of a website. Lots of hosting companies provide different offers. I would suggest Coolhandle.com they provide current special offers. Sign Up Now and save 81%.

Thumbs up Current Specials on hosting solutions?

eUKhost is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
    Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
    Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
    Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.
    vFor reliable Linux VPS hosting services and 24/7 support, eUKhost is also the right option.
    For more information please visit- https://www.eukhost.com/
    eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
    █ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
    cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting