Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any good cheap vps?

Default Any good cheap vps?

I have 5 blogs that I need to transfer to another web host.
    How are Kvchosting.net and also Greenwebpage.com cheap vps? any experience dealing with them?
    will you point me a good host?
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

To my surprise, response from Greenwebpage.com VPS hosting is so quick, detailed answers are returned from their unique Helpdesk only minutes after I posted the questions.
    The tutorials are helpful. It's a great service. The pricing is reasonable without any doubt.

https://hostingsource.com/vps-hosting/
    as low as $8 per month.
    I'm sure that is hard to beat!

WebHostingWorld offers the best and most affordable web hosting services. It also provides various kinds of hosting such as shared hosting, VPS hosting, reseller hosting, dedicated hosting, and WordPress hosting. Its introductory price for VPS just starts from $25/month.it also offers Free Setup, plus c-panel and WHM included in it.

WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
    Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
    Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
    Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

WebhostingWorld provides the greatest webhosting services available at prices that are accessible. Simply said, the beginning pricing for a VPS is merely $25 per month. In addition to that, it includes both cPanel and WHM without any further cost. 1 IP Address Is Provided for Free, Remote SSH Access,Free Data Migration, a Guarantee of 99.9% Uptime, and Free SSL for the Rest of Your Life

Don't look any further, Kvchosting.net is a true gem that fits any budget!
    Great prices. Its server is also more stable and reliable than the host I had.

GREATLY RECOMMENDED!

It is my belief that we should avoid definition cheap in order to find decent service.
    If I were you I would have a look at the following options:
    https://qhoster.com/linux-vps.html
    https://rockhoster.com/linux/

These guys have been great. My site has only been down a very minimal time over the last 8 months, it loads fast and the service is impeccable. Recommend kvchosting.net SSD VPS solutions.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

Default VPS Hosting

Virtual Private Server (VPS) is a hosting which creates an environment of dedicated server within shared server. VPS has gained popularity because of its cost-effective nature compared to dedicated hosting. This server is secure, reliable and performs better than shared hosting. Also, in VPS user get access to server, which allow him to install any application and do some changes without approaching the hosting provider.

VPSCheap offers a wide range of VPS products including Linux and Windows servers and web hosting solutions.