Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need VPS advice

Default Need VPS advice

I have wordpress site. No big peaks and max user in same time is about 350.
    Site have about 1000 pages, mostly text and pictures. Also some add delivery by adsense.
    Please can someone recommend proper VPS resource. And some good provider in Pakistan...
    Do you know anything about OBhost.net hosting solutions?
    Thanks
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Webhosting World provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. The cost of its most basic package begins at just $25 per month. It comes with c-panel and WHM already installed in addition to offering a free setup. In addition to that, it comes with 1 IP Address Included and Remote SSH Access,Free Data Migration, a Guarantee of 99.9% Uptime, and Free SSL Certificates for Life with Let's Encrypt.

I think, attractive offers are not the only factor you should depend while selecting a host. Choose time-tested and trusted brands like:
    1) Inmotionhosting.com
    2) Virtono.com
    3) NetShop-isp.com.cy
    I think, attractive offers are not the only factor you should depend while selecting a host.

If you want performance and better customer support after sales then you can choose WHUK.
    There are many VPS providers available but their features, plans, support is a key factor of hosting business.
    We are Experts in hosting backed by 24x7 support with a Plesk control panel and a 4.8 ratings out of 5 as per customer reviews.

Lightbulb

bodHOST is a cheap VPS hosting service that offers generous features. It costs only $24.99 per month. In this package, you also get features like OS installer and WordPress installation management. It is perfectly suitable if you are looking for semi-managed hosting.

bodHOST has the cheapest plans that cost you as low as $24.99 per month. This price is indeed unbeatable as it is very cheap for any VPS hosting plan.

The plan offers a wide range of Linux-based OS systems that include Debian, Ubuntu, and CentOS. However, this is just an introductory price because if you want to have more power you have to increase the payment.

You can save 25% OFF on all VPS Hosting plans - Use Code VH25. This offer is limited time.

High SSD
    NFS Support
    100% uptime
    Linux and Windows OS
    cPanel and Plesk with an extra cost
    Intel Xeon Processor

I would recommend you looking through those providers:
    serverhino.com
    rockhoster.com
    They have various solutions for the VPS and they have perfect pricing.

I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.
    Take a look at Hostingsource.com and also Hostsailor.com VPS solutions. Servers are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.
    Nice VPS hosting solutions are offered by Centohost.com and also Hostnamaste.com web hosts. I believe these web hosts are flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.

Lightbulb

OwnWebServers is known for high-quality services at incredibly low prices. The provider’s managed VPS hosting can be used for anything from online stores to web-based apps. The performance is great, and the provider ensures ease of use. Plus, full server control is in your hands.

Apart from the low entry price ($7/mo), one of OwnWebServers primary selling points when it comes to VPS hosting is that it’s semi-managed. You get full root access and a VPS control panel.

You can save 40% OFF on all VPS cloud server plans - Use Code VCS40. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

We are at your disposal 24/7, send us an email at support@ownwebservers.com or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!