Default Canada Managed VPS please?

Need managed VPS for for mass video upload:
    2 Guaranteed vCPU
    4 GB RAM
    50 GB RAID 10 SSD Storage
    50 GB Backup Storage
    2 TB Monthly Bandwidth Transfer
    Direct Admin Control Panel
    What are your views on Rightservers.com managed VPS solutions?
    Are they good? Any reviews? What other hosts can you suggest me looking at?
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Now I realize that moving my web site to this decent host was a clever decision... Highly recommend Rightservers.com website hosting solutions in Canada.
    I've had questions that were answered and fixed within minutes, and complex problems worked on by the hosting admins personally resolved in only a couple days. They have live chat to help if you get stuck.

Lightbulb

OwnWebServers is known for high-quality services at incredibly low prices. The provider’s managed VPS hosting can be used for anything from online stores to web-based apps. The performance is great, and the provider ensures ease of use. Plus, full server control is in your hands.

Apart from the low entry price ($7/mo), one of OwnWebServers primary selling points when it comes to VPS hosting is that it’s semi-managed. You get full root access and a VPS control panel.

You can save 40% OFF on all VPS cloud server plans - Use Code VCS40. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

We are at your disposal 24/7, send us an email at support@ownwebservers.com or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!

WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
    Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
    Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
    Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

Happy with Rightservers.com solutions! They have manage to keep my site running smoothly even when it has grown 5 times bigger than it was with the previous hosts and I must say: always with excellent service and response times. Stable, reliable service at a great price.