Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good VPS? Where?

Default Good VPS? Where?

Hello,
    Where do you get Good VPS from?
    I managed to find: Virtono.com Cloud VPS.
    Are they good? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

I can advise you to compare all web hosting services, as it is a top priority for your new web host business to be well-provided with all necessary tools.

IMHO, Rockhoster.com and also HostSailor.com are both good options for getting affordable VPS solutions.
    They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

VPS plans which hostingsource.com and qhoster.com provide are good enough to sign up with. Always dedicated, helpful and creative on helping the client to solve the problem in the quickest way possible.
    No problems at all. I feel confident that my sites is up and running at all times.

I was recommended to try Rightservers.com as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support.
    Without a doubt, you will make the right decision going with this provider to host your site, big or small!
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

VPS deals from libertyvps.net and maxrdp.com are the best to have a deal with.
    Support staff is knowledgeable and very fast to respond.
    Servers have good performance and aren't overloaded.
    Resources are known and not oversold.

Red face Good VPS? Where?

File Management
    Use file transfer protocol (FTP) to upload, download, or modify files on your virtual server. Create as many FTP accounts as you’d like.

Multi-Server Management
    Need more than one server? You can add more VPS, or even Shared and Dedicated hosting services to your account and effortlessly manage everything in one place.

Advanced Capabilities
    Our VPS servers are designed from the ground up to support everything you could need, like Secure Shell (SSH) access, server-side includes, log file access and web-based managers for files, databases, and email. Customize your own .hatches files, croon jobs, and php.ini files.

You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand. You precisely will not regret having looked at these hosts:
    1) QHoster.com - https://www.qhoster.com/linux-vps.html
    2) Hostnamaste.com - https://www.hostnamaste.com/openvz-vps.php
    3) Arvixe.com - https://www.arvixe.com/vps_virtual_p...ervers_hosting
    High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for the website!

VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com are worth your attention.
    Great customer support : these hosts offer day and night customer support services in a friendly and lovely manner. Their live chat customer support feature is just so great that, no matter what problem you encounter, they are there to give you every necessary assistance.

Default VPS Hosting

A virtual Private Server is a hosting which creates an environment of dedicated server within shared server. VPS has gained popularity because of its cost-effective nature, as compared to dedicated hosting. This server is secure, reliable and performs better than shared hosting. Also, in VPS user get access to server, which allow him to install any application and do some changes without approaching the hosting provider.

There are many VPS hosting companies available on the internet. VPSCheap.Net is the right place for you, they provide fast reliable cheap VPS hosting services at an affordable price.
    Also, they provide outstanding uptime and reliability to all their customers 24/7.

I have recently switched to dedicated server from VPS and can say that cloudarion.com support was really helpful.
    I run my web sites on their VPS account - everything works fine. They absolutely are without question the best support team on the planet.