Default Well-packed VPS packages?

Need well-packed VPS for for mass video upload:
    2 Guaranteed vCPU
    4 GB RAM
    50 GB RAID 10 SSD Storage
    50 GB Backup Storage
    2 TB Monthly Bandwidth Transfer
    cPanel Control Panel
    What are your views on Hostforweb.com VPS solutions?
    Are they good? Any reviews? What other hosts can you suggest me looking at?
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

They are believed to be the best SSD VPS services:
    https://www.kvchosting.net/cheapvpshosting.html

I am pleased to have found HostSailor.com Hosting provider. I have been using OpenVZ SSD VPS for 8 months - everything works good.
    As for their network and server uptime they are really great cos my sites were experiencing downtime only over 10-20 minutes.

I am with hostforweb.com website hosting about 10 months. I am very happy about the services. Space and BW are unbelievable but true.
    The control panel is improving every month. They make the best every time. I strongly recommend you to choose these guys.

I'd suggest Host.co.in - Windows and Linux VPS hosting, which starts at Rs. 999 per month. Host.co.in India is a low-cost hosting company that provides high-speed and secure hosting services. They are ahead of the game, especially in terms of security. The service provider has a professional and highly skilled technical support team on hand to assist you during your difficult moments.

Host.co.in is offering FLAT 25% OFF on all VPS Hosting Plans, wherein you will get SSD Storage, 99,95% Uptime SLA, and 24x7 support. Use coupon code: SVH25 to grab this amazing deal right now.

Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. Its fundamental VPS service costs just $25 per month to get started. Free setup, cPanel, and WHM are all included in the package. Free Data Migration, Remote SSH Access, 1 IP Address Included, and a 99.9 percent Uptime Guarantee are Included with Every Account.

Lightbulb

OwnWebServers is known for high-quality services at incredibly low prices. The provider’s managed VPS hosting can be used for anything from online stores to web-based apps. The performance is great, and the provider ensures ease of use. Plus, full server control is in your hands.

Apart from the low entry price ($7/mo), one of OwnWebServers primary selling points when it comes to VPS hosting is that it’s semi-managed. You get full root access and a VPS control panel.

You can save 40% OFF on all VPS cloud server plans - Use Code VCS40. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

We are at your disposal 24/7, send us an email at support@ownwebservers.com or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!

The services that Webhostingworld provides are among the best and most economical in the industry. Its entry-level package for virtual private servers (VPS) only costs $25 per month. It provides free data migration, free setup, and remote SSH access, in addition to free SSL for the rest of your life.

Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. The cost of its most basic plan begins at just $25 per month. It includes cPanel and WHM in addition to providing free setup. It also provides free SSL for life, accessible data migration, and remote SSH access, in addition to a guarantee of 99.9% uptime.

Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. The cost of its most basic VPS plan is only $25 per month. It comes with cPanel and WHM already installed and offers a free setup. In addition, it offers free data migration, remote SSH access, and a guarantee of 99.9% uptime.