Thread: planethoster.com vs qhoster.com

Default planethoster.com vs qhoster.com

Servers from planethoster.com and qhoster.com are enticing for me and I wonder whch way I should go and why?

I've been using QHoster.com dedicated server hosting in Italy for 5 months and they are excellent. I've never had a problem with them.
    Good support information including knowledgebase and regularly updated system status.

KVChosting.net and legionbox.com servers are decent and reliable enough to sign up with.
    The customer service is great. Waiting period is not very long. Help is there at your service 24/7. When needed, their reps have walked me through the steps and resolved the issue at hand. Fast, efficient and there for you.

Amazing host! GO WITH QHoster.com web host! The prices are great, they have free templates, tutorials, everything.
    The online chat support is fantastic and 24/7! I cannot tell you how helpful it is to have access to it at 3 AM.

Planethoster.com and qhoster.com are good enough to sign up with.
    Quick and excellent Customer Service response. And uptime is high. I recommend them to anybody who is interested in getting quality services at modest rates.

Nice server locations: Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), Australia (Sidney), Brazil (Sao Paulo), Norway (Oslo) and more. I've only had a wonderful experience with this host. QHoster.com is always available for my questions and they are quick to respond.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

I found during my web hosting with QHoster.com that their team has knowledge of everything pertaining to issue we come across on cpanel. Uptime is good, at least in my case, the server never went down.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...