Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheap and reliable server provider ...

Default Cheap and reliable server provider ...

Comparing servers from kvchosting.net and asvhost.com, which one would you sign up with and why?

How large is your website and what are its storage needs?
    You can trust kvchosting.net - nice pricing for dedicated servers ($89.99/mo). They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

Default server

Dedicated servers offer incredible power and flexibility to companies, but yes, it all comes with a high rate. Of course, it would help if you did deep research work buying any plan on a dedicated server.
    There are a lot of company servers in the market. But YRHost is one of the best web hosting companies that provide the best-dedicated server.

I have been with kvchosting.net web host for over a year and have been pleased so far. They are always there to help me!
    This web host is always running hosting specials ranging from bottom of the barrel to comparable prices for both individuals and businesses.

Accounts from kvchosting.net and asvhost.com are worth trying.
    Top-notch companies! Good support, very responsive to our company's requirements. Reasonable price. Recommended!.

Perfect Uptime! This in itself is remarkable. On top of this, they go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site!
    Kvchosting.net consists of a lovely bunch of people, quick to serve and extremely helpful, i recommend them in a heart beat!
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

I've been with kvchosting.net server hosting for about a year now and am very impressed with the service, I'd highly recommend them to anyone who is in need of cheap and reliable webhosting.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Default Server Providers

VPSCheap is one of the fast reliable cheapest and best VPS server hosting service providers. They offer a wide range of the best VPS server hosting with full root access, IPv6 connectivity, scalable on demand with no downtime, and unmetered network connectivity.

KVChosting.net as well as asvhost.com are the best hosting providers in the whole IT industry.
    It's good to know they also provide some useful apps to quickly create a simple site.The price is fairly decent.

Dedicated servers give businesses amazing power and flexibility, but they are also very expensive. Of course, thorough research before purchasing any dedicated server plan would be beneficial.
    There are many business servers available on the market. However, YRHost is among the greatest web hosting providers and offers the best dedicated server.