Thread: Looking for professional Linux hosting

Default Looking for professional Linux hosting

Hello dudes,
    I'm looking for Linux blog hosting:
    Disk space - 20 gbs of SSD disk
    Bandwidth - 500 gbs
    Please suggest good host. Is Hosting022.com trustworthy web host? Any reviews?
    Any other reliable hosts you can recommend me to look at?
    Thanks.

Default Linux Hosting

There are a lot of web hosting companies in the market. I suggest the name of VPSCheap.net. They offer a wide range of VPS products including Linux and Windows servers, as well as web-hosting solutions. They provide the most popular Linux distros such as CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, and Fedora Core.

Recommend Hosting022.com cPanel hosting more than highly. They are good for running Joomla, wordpress, ecommerce and other kind of web sites. Uptime is perfect and speed connectivity is pretty fast.

Overall, hosting022.com is a great host that I would recommend. My site is always up and running.
    When I update my site, changes are immediately noticeable. The Control Panel, being well-organized and user-friendly, is easy to navigate; same goes for the File Manager and other sections of the CP.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

I recommend AEserver, which allows you to choose between the three variations for both windows and Linux hosting; startup plan, growth plan, and business plan. It’s up to you what type of package you want to choose according to your requirements.
    AEserver provides all the tools you need to build the website of your dreams at the most affordable rates!

KVChosting.net and hostsailor.com services are good enough to sign up with.
    Their support teams are quite fast in tackling issues and customer care is very helpful and efficient!

Lucky to host my site with hosting022.com Serbia cheap hosting solutions. The work is based on quality.
    Support is available during the day light hours and provides a perfect opportunity to get some first hand information and assistance from a friendly voice always ready to help!
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Choosing professional Linux hosting involves considering several factors to ensure that you select a reliable and high-quality hosting provider that meets your website's needs. Here are steps to help you make an informed decision:

Assess Your Hosting Needs:
    Define your website's requirements, such as the type of website you're hosting (e.g., blog, e-commerce, portfolio), expected traffic volume, resource needs (CPU, RAM, storage), and any specific software or scripting languages you'll use (e.g., PHP, Python, Ruby).

Uptime and Reliability:
    Look for hosting providers that offer a high uptime guarantee (ideally 99.9% or higher). A reliable hosting service ensures that your website remains accessible to users without frequent downtime.

Performance and Speed:
    Choose a host that uses high-performance hardware and offers features like SSD storage. Faster loading times are crucial for user experience and search engine ranking.

Customer Support:
    Quality customer support is essential. Ensure that the hosting provider offers 24/7 support through various channels like live chat, phone, and email. Read reviews to gauge their responsiveness and helpfulness.

Scalability:
    Opt for a hosting provider that allows you to easily upgrade or downgrade your hosting plan as your website's needs change over time. Scalability ensures you can accommodate traffic spikes or growth.

Security Measures:
    Check the security features provided by the hosting company, such as firewalls, malware scanning, DDoS protection, SSL certificates, and regular backups. A secure hosting environment is crucial to protect your data and your visitors.

Control Panel and User Interface:
    A user-friendly control panel (e.g., cPanel, Plesk) makes it easier to manage your hosting account, domains, emails, databases, and other settings. Ensure the hosting provider offers a control panel you're comfortable with.

Server Location:
    Choose a hosting provider with server locations that are geographically close to your target audience. This helps reduce latency and improve website loading times.

Supported Technologies:
    Ensure the hosting provider supports the programming languages, databases, and software you plan to use. Verify that they offer compatible versions of Linux distributions.

Addon Features:
    Look for additional features such as free domain registration, email accounts, website builder tools, one-click installations for popular software (like WordPress), and e-commerce support.

Backup and Recovery:
    Hosting providers should offer regular backups and provide options for data recovery in case of accidental data loss.