Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need host suggestions

Default Need host suggestions

Hey guys,
    I am really trying to avoid going with a major web host that throws money into advertising with false review sites and such.
    But I literally cannot find any legit site that shows trustworthy reviews.
    I'm looking for a shared hosting service for a friend. Requirements: 40 gigs of space, GOOD uptime, easy to use control panel, great support.
    What can you say about cloudarion.com ssdvps hosting solutions? Can I trust them or will you recommend me any alternative for comparison?

Thanks.
    Last edited by President; 10-12-2022 at 07:44 AM.

KVChosting.net and planethoster.com VPS accounts are worth trying.
    Their knowledge base and technical support in particular has been excellent. They respond quickly to any questions I may have and stay with it until the problem is resolved. Really great!

The one I'm using for my site is AEserver shared hosting plan. That gives me all the features I need for a smooth launch at very cheap rates. It offers a one-stop solution for all your web hosting needs at a reasonable cost. In addition, they provide a free domain with a hosting plan and exclusive features for WordPress users to help them grow their websites.

It happened so that cloudarion.com SSD VPS provider has very good hosting capabilities. The reliability has been excellent and customer support outstanding.
    They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

KVChosting.net and legionbox.com plans are worth trying.
    They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.

I put one site up with them to start just to try things out, I've since put up all my sites with these guys.
    I signed up with cloudarion.com SSD VPS and everything went very smooth. The uptime is very good and I haven't faced any problems yet.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

I just wanted to let you know how pleased I am being a cloudarion.com customer.
    I work in technology and collaborate with lots of other vendor support people, and never have I been so impressed with the response and quality on their support.

VPS accounts from qhoster.com and hostsailor.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Best prices, quality and staff. I haven't seen something better. Their uptime is insane and never had problems with them.

Default Web Hosting

Lots of hosting providers are available on the internet. I would suggest coolhandle.com they provide reliable web hosting services at an affordable price. Their web hosting features come with a Flexible, Easy to Use Control Panel, Unlimited Sub Domains, FTP Accounts, and Email Accounts, 99.999% Uptime Guarantee, No Contract with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee and much more.

Default Hosting

A virtual private server (VPS) is a compartmented area on a server retaining all the features of a complete server. An OS (Operating Software), programs, facilities, and configurations are all unique to a virtual server hosting environment. One robust server houses everything mentioned above. There can be numerous VPS accounts on each server.

One should always prefer VPS web hosting for their business or in general because it is a blend of the middle point of shared hosting and dedicated hosting. Each virtual server benefits from the ability to set up and configure its area as if it were completely theirs, even though they utilize single database hardware.

There are so many hosting companies available in the market. VPSCheap.Net offers fast affordable and cheap VPS hosting services at a reasonable price.
    They provide outstanding uptime and reliability to all their customers 24/7.