Thread: Shared hosting provider

Default Shared hosting provider

What's the best shared hosting provider?
    Is that libertyvps.net or planethoster.com?

It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is.
    The key is finding a web hosting provider that can provide excellent customer support.
    Nice web hosting solutions you'll find at Datapacket.net - these guys are professional. Immediate account setup. Customer-focused attitude.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

Shared plans from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com are worth trying as they are to satisfy all your needs.
    Affordable prices, rock solid services and very fast professional customer service.

So far I haven't had any downtime, and according to a 3rd party uptime monitor, hostingsource.com has 99.99% uptime.
    The speed connectivity is ok, uptime is great as I saw my sites always up and available (online) for my visitors.

Red face Shared hosting provider

Shared hosting, also referred to as virtual hosting, is a way to host your website on a single physical server that also hosts additional sites. Within the server, there are software applications that make managing and accessing your website easy.
    Building and maintaining a website is crucial for business owners. Regardless of the size or type of business you run, an online presence is imperative in this internet-connected, social era. Whether you’re the CEO of a multinational corporation or the owner of a small mom-and-pop bookstore, a reliable website can rally customers to your business, boost sales through online orders, or just keep them abreast of new developments. Without an online presence, your business essentially does not exist on the world wide web, meaning you are leaving potential clients and money on the table for more resourceful competitors to snatch up.